SapphireIMS consoidates its service desk offerings
SapphireIMS, an IT service provider strengthened its service desk offering for enterprises to provide an improved service for their customers. According to the company, the service desk is an ITIL certified IT service management platform enabling businesses to model service delivery management functions and track the adherence. It further allows the CXO’s and decision makers to get a bird’s eye view of the entire service delivery operations.
SapphireIMS service desk has enhanced its Service Level Management (SLM) for simplifying the complex rule involved in the definitions and management. This helps businesses monitor service delivery operations against the SLAs cross Indian states.
“SapphireIMS Service Desk provides a framework that easily aligns with the ITIL processes through a highly customisable workflow framework, enabling enterprises and managed service providers to model their service delivery processes and manage it comprehensively,” said Shafi Ahamed, CEO and Co-Founder at Sapphire.
The solution will be used by a large number of customers for managing their support function in organizations which have users ranging from 100 to 8000, added Ahamed. The key performance indicator (KPI’s) depends on nature of organisation and their business model. SapphireIMS Service desk allows the modeling to capture KPI’s of interest and provides real-time performance dashboards as well as historical reports for analysis,” he summed up.
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Connected Cars, Beyond The Paradigm
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business