SapphireIMS consoidates its service desk offerings
SapphireIMS, an IT service provider strengthened its service desk offering for enterprises to provide an improved service for their customers. According to the company, the service desk is an ITIL certified IT service management platform enabling businesses to model service delivery management functions and track the adherence. It further allows the CXO’s and decision makers to get a bird’s eye view of the entire service delivery operations.
SapphireIMS service desk has enhanced its Service Level Management (SLM) for simplifying the complex rule involved in the definitions and management. This helps businesses monitor service delivery operations against the SLAs cross Indian states.
“SapphireIMS Service Desk provides a framework that easily aligns with the ITIL processes through a highly customisable workflow framework, enabling enterprises and managed service providers to model their service delivery processes and manage it comprehensively,” said Shafi Ahamed, CEO and Co-Founder at Sapphire.
The solution will be used by a large number of customers for managing their support function in organizations which have users ranging from 100 to 8000, added Ahamed. The key performance indicator (KPI’s) depends on nature of organisation and their business model. SapphireIMS Service desk allows the modeling to capture KPI’s of interest and provides real-time performance dashboards as well as historical reports for analysis,” he summed up.
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape