SAS, C-Edge Offer Analytical Tools To Banks
Business analytics software company SAS is partnering with C-Edge Technologies Ltd — a joint venture between Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and State Bank of India (SBI), which offers cloud-based banking solutions for banks in India.
C-Edge will be leveraging SAS’ expertise in banking industry and its analytical tools to develop automated data flow (ADF) solutions for banks in India. The ADF solution will address the mandatory requirements of RBI of deploying automation in internal data flow to generate returns without manual intervention
“We will be leveraging SAS tools in this development and C-edge’s in-house technical capabilities and deep, working knowledge of Banking Solutions to create a superior offering fully integrated with source systems like core banking system, trade finance system, treasury system, general ledger system, etc,” said, K Krishna Kumar, CEO, C-Edge Technologies Ltd.
The ADF solution will be extended further catering to MIS solutions, business analytics and management dashboards. In future, both the solutions and the underlying business analytic framework can be extended to other business solutions such as risk management, customer intelligence or fraud management.
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player
- Telcos Leveraging IoT To Gain An Edge
- Dell EMC To Simplify Enterprise IoT Deployments
- Readying Developers For Next Gen Cloud Biz
- MobiKwik Lite To Help India’s Unorganized Sector Turn Digital
- Note 7 Failure: Will Samsung’s Damage Control Efforts Pay Off?
- RCom Brings Cache-Based Content Delivery Network
- Samsung Reports Biggest Profits In Two Years
- HPE Delivers Converged System For IoT
- Workforce Management Drives Corporate Workplace: EdGE CEO