SAS, C-Edge Offer Analytical Tools To Banks
Business analytics software company SAS is partnering with C-Edge Technologies Ltd — a joint venture between Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and State Bank of India (SBI), which offers cloud-based banking solutions for banks in India.
C-Edge will be leveraging SAS’ expertise in banking industry and its analytical tools to develop automated data flow (ADF) solutions for banks in India. The ADF solution will address the mandatory requirements of RBI of deploying automation in internal data flow to generate returns without manual intervention
“We will be leveraging SAS tools in this development and C-edge’s in-house technical capabilities and deep, working knowledge of Banking Solutions to create a superior offering fully integrated with source systems like core banking system, trade finance system, treasury system, general ledger system, etc,” said, K Krishna Kumar, CEO, C-Edge Technologies Ltd.
The ADF solution will be extended further catering to MIS solutions, business analytics and management dashboards. In future, both the solutions and the underlying business analytic framework can be extended to other business solutions such as risk management, customer intelligence or fraud management.
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges: Study
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player
- Telcos Leveraging IoT To Gain An Edge
- Dell EMC To Simplify Enterprise IoT Deployments