SAS Helps Via.com To Track partner Network
SAS, a business analytics solutions firm has announced that Via.com, an online travel company based in India, is using its visual analytics to closely track their network of partners across regions including India, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia and also to monitor sales across lines of business.
Most of Via’s partners do about 40-50 thousand transactions on a daily basis, and monitoring the performance of each partner is critical for the travel company. It is necessary for the travel company to understand partner’s sales performance, identify business issues and accordingly address them in a timely manner. With the SAS Analytics, Via.com will be able to identify and resolve the issues within 24-48 hours, which will further help them in delighting partners and end-customers, the company said in a statement.
V Swaminathan, CEO, Via.com said, “Earlier, we had our own organic system along with an Excel based solution for reporting system which we used in order to track how things are moving. But the challenge was that we were not able to collate or get a quick view across regions and products.
With the analytics solution, we have been able to identify and address issues in a short span of time. Additionally, migration to the SAS solution has been extremely smooth, as the SAS team has been very cooperative, understanding and proactive. he said explaining the benefits of using the SAS Analytics Solution.
“In today’s competitive landscape, it is important for organisations to leverage analytics and data visualisation, for empowering non-technical business users to derive insights and foresights. I am confident that SAS Visual Analytics will continue to add value to Via.com and further enable fact-based decision making across the organisation, helping them drive breakthrough business outcomes,” said Sudipta K Sen, Regional Director - South East Asia, Vice Chairman and Board Member, SAS India.
Via.com currently has 20,000 partners across 2,400 towns and cities of India, so that you can find us right in your neighbourhood. More than 4 crore customers have trusted via for their travel needs. Our partner network sells Via’s innovative and value-for-money travel products and services every day to their customers.
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Five Technologies Changing The Healthcare Sector
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study