Satyam, A Wake-up Call: Kotak
Uday Kotak, executive vice-chairman and MD of Kotak Mahindra Bank, says the Satyam fraud is a wake-up call for India Inc.
He said Premji and Narayana Murthy are models of outstanding corporate governance and there are lessons for India Inc. lies in Murthy and Premji models.
Auditors, he said, have to go back to basics and that there s no accountability of legal opinion in. Kotak said there s a mutual back-scratching between third parties.
The government has also rushed an eight-member team to Hyderabad to investigate the accounts of eight subsidiary companies of Satyam Computer Services. Government officials investigating the multi-billion Satyam fraud seized documents from the premises of the company and its record office in Hyderabad.
More Stories on the Satyam Scandal:
NYSE Halts Trading Satyam Stock
Infosys Will Not Buy Tainted Satyam
India Inc Asks: Was the Board Really Unaware?
PwC Role in Satyam Fiasco will be Probed: ICAI
Mynampati Attempts to Raise Employee Morale
Satyam to Undergo Stringent Scrutiny
Raju Admits Fraud in Satyam Balance Sheet
R. Raju’s Letter to the Satyam Board
Foreign Firms Wary as Satyam Trial Looms
Satyam Dims India Shining Story
YSR Urges Team to Manage Satyam Affair
Was Satyam Just Plain Unlucky?
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Why Is India's Business Rankings Still Not Good Enough
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?