Satyam And Miebach In Logistics Alliance
Satyam Computer Services, and Miebach Logistics Group, an international consultancy firm today announced a services and technology collaboration to offer one-stop-shop supply chain solutions.
Miebach assists clients in developing world-class supply chain strategies and solutions, and through this alliance hopes to offer strategy, process, engineering and technology to customers in Asia/ Pacific across industry sectors.
Commenting on this relationship, Satyam’s Director - consulting and enterprise solutions (CES) unit, G B. Prabhat said, “We are delighted to partner with Miebach Logistics, and its team of transnational supply chain consultants. I believe this alliance will go a long way in bringing mature logistics practices to emerging markets and Asia particularly.”
The alliance hopes to target industry verticals like Retail & CPG, Manufacturing, Automotive and Logistics Services Providers. The Middle East and South East Asia, with its strategic geographic and inherent strengths as an important IT hub, present significant potential for business and process consulting and IT solutions deployment, which the alliance is geared up to address.
“Satyam with its strong combination of logistics applications and supply chain domain expertise brings great value as a partner to complement our strengths. We are extremely happy to have increased our global services capability by partnering with Satyam,” said Joachim Miebach, Chairman - advisory board, Miebach Logistik Holding.
Miebach is a leader in the niche logistics design and engineering space, particularly in the warehousing and material flow related processes and is active in Asia through its operations in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Satyam brings the logistics application expertise and the user domain perspective to the alliance.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- How IoT Is Disrupting The Logistics Sector
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise