Satyam CFO Attempts Suicide
Srinivas Vadlamani, CFO of Satyam, who is thought to be involved in one of the major IT company’s scam, has attempted a suicide in a house in Ameerpet near Hyderabad.
Significantly, in Raju’s letter to Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and the company’s board of directors, the name of CFO is missing from the list of those who were ‘unaware of the real situation’.
Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh state police may register a suicide case today. K. Arvind Rao, Addl DG, (intelligence) declined to comment, when CXOtoday contacted him over phone. "I can’t speak on this issue right now," said Arvind.
Srinivas Vadlamani, has been reported ‘missing’ from his home in Malkajgiri for the last couple of days. However, interim CEO — Ram Mynampati in a press conference on Thursday said that Vadlamani had put in his papers. The decision on his resignation will be taken in board’s meeting to be held tomorrow, the media had been informed.
More Stories on the
Halts Trading Satyam Stock
Will Not Buy Tainted Satyam
Inc Asks: Was the Board Really Unaware?
Role in Satyam Fiasco will be Probed: ICAI
Attempts to Raise Employee Morale
to Undergo Stringent Scrutiny
Admits Fraud in Satyam Balance Sheet
Raju’s Letter to the Satyam Board
Firms Wary as Satyam Trial Looms
Satyam Dims India Shining Story
YSR Urges Team to Manage Satyam Affair
Satyam Just Plain Unlucky?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations