Satyam Collaborates with Pentaho for On-Demand Bl
As a silver certified partner for system integration and a Pentaho OEM Partner, Satyam will host ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ for customers on Pentaho Bl Suite Enterprise Edition. Satyam Pentaho Center of Excellence (CoE) on Open Source Bl (OSBI) will operate as a dedicated center for creation of ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ roadmaps as well as provide architectural guidance and share best practices in OSBI implementations for customers.
Compared to traditional on-premise Bl deployments, ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ reduce total cost of ownership for the customer through reduced cycle time in solution deployment, smooth upgrades, and solution customization. The Web-centric, cloud-based delivery platform provides an easy to use interface and product features that can be delivered through a browser. This includes a consistent Service Level Agreements (SLA) with complete control and streamlined processes for IT infrastructure, software and system integration services, said a communiqu to the BSE.
With the growing acceptance of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and open source we believe that Satyam and Pentaho can jointly offer greater value to customers through this On-Demand Bl model, said Swaminathan Srinivasan, practice leader, Bl & PM Practice at Satyam.
- Swedish Cos Eye India's Smart Cities Projects
- 11 Analytics Trends For The Digital Enterprise
- What Strengthens CIO-CMO Bonding? The Customers
- IaaS, A sensible Option, Only For Large Firms
- Big Data, Digital, Analytics Jobs In High Demand
- Why It's Time To revisit The CIO, CTO Roles
- HDS Strengthens Its Software-Defined Portfolio
- India's Healthcare Cos To Spend $1.2 Bn On IT
- SAP Gets A New MD For Indian Subcontinent
- Why Drones Are The Future Of Business