Satyam Collaborates with Pentaho for On-Demand Bl
As a silver certified partner for system integration and a Pentaho OEM Partner, Satyam will host ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ for customers on Pentaho Bl Suite Enterprise Edition. Satyam Pentaho Center of Excellence (CoE) on Open Source Bl (OSBI) will operate as a dedicated center for creation of ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ roadmaps as well as provide architectural guidance and share best practices in OSBI implementations for customers.
Compared to traditional on-premise Bl deployments, ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ reduce total cost of ownership for the customer through reduced cycle time in solution deployment, smooth upgrades, and solution customization. The Web-centric, cloud-based delivery platform provides an easy to use interface and product features that can be delivered through a browser. This includes a consistent Service Level Agreements (SLA) with complete control and streamlined processes for IT infrastructure, software and system integration services, said a communiqu to the BSE.
With the growing acceptance of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and open source we believe that Satyam and Pentaho can jointly offer greater value to customers through this On-Demand Bl model, said Swaminathan Srinivasan, practice leader, Bl & PM Practice at Satyam.
- Gamification For Better Business Insights
- 5 Content Marketing Strategies For Every Company
- How Online Retailers Can Gain From Open ERP?
- Facebook Ad Business Continues To Grow, Says Study
- Vodafone Brings Videoconferencing Service For Enterprise
- SAP To Build HANA Cloud Data Center In India
- India’s TCS Among Top 10 Global IT Services Cos
- Cloud Providers Betting On Big Data For Growth
- VMware Appoints Arun Parameswaran As India MD
- Can Facebook Sell Its Mobile Payment Service?