Satyam Collaborates with Pentaho for On-Demand Bl
As a silver certified partner for system integration and a Pentaho OEM Partner, Satyam will host ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ for customers on Pentaho Bl Suite Enterprise Edition. Satyam Pentaho Center of Excellence (CoE) on Open Source Bl (OSBI) will operate as a dedicated center for creation of ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ roadmaps as well as provide architectural guidance and share best practices in OSBI implementations for customers.
Compared to traditional on-premise Bl deployments, ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ reduce total cost of ownership for the customer through reduced cycle time in solution deployment, smooth upgrades, and solution customization. The Web-centric, cloud-based delivery platform provides an easy to use interface and product features that can be delivered through a browser. This includes a consistent Service Level Agreements (SLA) with complete control and streamlined processes for IT infrastructure, software and system integration services, said a communiqu to the BSE.
With the growing acceptance of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and open source we believe that Satyam and Pentaho can jointly offer greater value to customers through this On-Demand Bl model, said Swaminathan Srinivasan, practice leader, Bl & PM Practice at Satyam.
- IGATE Deploys VMware vCloud Suite for its Private Cloud
- 10 Things CXOs Should Know About Windows 10
- Why .com Is Still The Preferred Choice For Companies
- Why Cos Are Failing To Get Value From Data
- Why Amazon Is Crazy For The Indian Pie?
- SMAC Is Speeding Up Open Source Adoption
- Why CIOs Should Gear Up For Windows As A Service
- Rules of Customer Engagement
- Big Data + Cloud: The Multi-Billion Dollar Opportunity
- Best Ways To Deal With Shadow IT