Satyam Collaborates with Pentaho for On-Demand Bl
As a silver certified partner for system integration and a Pentaho OEM Partner, Satyam will host ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ for customers on Pentaho Bl Suite Enterprise Edition. Satyam Pentaho Center of Excellence (CoE) on Open Source Bl (OSBI) will operate as a dedicated center for creation of ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ roadmaps as well as provide architectural guidance and share best practices in OSBI implementations for customers.
Compared to traditional on-premise Bl deployments, ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ reduce total cost of ownership for the customer through reduced cycle time in solution deployment, smooth upgrades, and solution customization. The Web-centric, cloud-based delivery platform provides an easy to use interface and product features that can be delivered through a browser. This includes a consistent Service Level Agreements (SLA) with complete control and streamlined processes for IT infrastructure, software and system integration services, said a communiqu to the BSE.
With the growing acceptance of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and open source we believe that Satyam and Pentaho can jointly offer greater value to customers through this On-Demand Bl model, said Swaminathan Srinivasan, practice leader, Bl & PM Practice at Satyam.
- The Internet of Things comes to the Enterprise
- Ricoh To Modernize Post Offices In India
- Understanding The Power Of Social Media: It’s Now Or Never!
- IBM, Ericsson Partner To Deploy 5G
- Disruptive IT Offers Opportunities For App Industry
- M-Wallet In India To Grow Three-Fold By 2019
- Mobiliya's New MDM Solution For Indian Organizations
- Still Reluctant to Move to the Cloud? Think Again
- On-Premise Still Dominant Form Of Cloud
- Are CIOs Ready To Fly High?