Satyam Collaborates with Pentaho for On-Demand Bl
As a silver certified partner for system integration and a Pentaho OEM Partner, Satyam will host ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ for customers on Pentaho Bl Suite Enterprise Edition. Satyam Pentaho Center of Excellence (CoE) on Open Source Bl (OSBI) will operate as a dedicated center for creation of ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ roadmaps as well as provide architectural guidance and share best practices in OSBI implementations for customers.
Compared to traditional on-premise Bl deployments, ‘On Demand Bl solutions’ reduce total cost of ownership for the customer through reduced cycle time in solution deployment, smooth upgrades, and solution customization. The Web-centric, cloud-based delivery platform provides an easy to use interface and product features that can be delivered through a browser. This includes a consistent Service Level Agreements (SLA) with complete control and streamlined processes for IT infrastructure, software and system integration services, said a communiqu to the BSE.
With the growing acceptance of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and open source we believe that Satyam and Pentaho can jointly offer greater value to customers through this On-Demand Bl model, said Swaminathan Srinivasan, practice leader, Bl & PM Practice at Satyam.
- Why Most BPM Projects Fail?
- LinkedIn Falters As Reality Catches Up On Tech
- 5 Technologies That Will Change The World
- When Artificial Intelligence Takes Over Google Search
- Open Source: It's More About Consistency Than Cost
- SDN Market To Touch $12.5 Billion In 2020
- IT-BPM Sector To Grow By 10-12% In FY2016-17: Nasscom
- How Tech Biggies Are Racing For Artificial Intelligence
- Gmail Gets Over One Billion Active Users
- Five Ways Satya Nadella Has Changed Microsoft