Satyam Computer to Announce Buyer on April 13
The final bids for 51% stake in Satyam Computer Services would be submitted on April 13, and the winning bid would be announced on the same day, Satyam board member Deepak Parekh told UTVi.
The board, which provided extra financial data from a virtual data room to bidders, recently met representatives of two bidders, L&T and Tech Mahindra, in Mumbai.
B K Modi-led Spice Group is yet to take a decision on whether to bid for the company.
The Satyam board had modified the bidding process slightly earlier and announced that bidders would be ranked on the bid offered. They also said that there would be a second round of open bidding if the first round fails to find the right buyer.
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better