Satyam Computer to Announce Buyer on April 13
The final bids for 51% stake in Satyam Computer Services would be submitted on April 13, and the winning bid would be announced on the same day, Satyam board member Deepak Parekh told UTVi.
The board, which provided extra financial data from a virtual data room to bidders, recently met representatives of two bidders, L&T and Tech Mahindra, in Mumbai.
B K Modi-led Spice Group is yet to take a decision on whether to bid for the company.
The Satyam board had modified the bidding process slightly earlier and announced that bidders would be ranked on the bid offered. They also said that there would be a second round of open bidding if the first round fails to find the right buyer.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues