Satyam Computer to Announce Buyer on April 13
The final bids for 51% stake in Satyam Computer Services would be submitted on April 13, and the winning bid would be announced on the same day, Satyam board member Deepak Parekh told UTVi.
The board, which provided extra financial data from a virtual data room to bidders, recently met representatives of two bidders, L&T and Tech Mahindra, in Mumbai.
B K Modi-led Spice Group is yet to take a decision on whether to bid for the company.
The Satyam board had modified the bidding process slightly earlier and announced that bidders would be ranked on the bid offered. They also said that there would be a second round of open bidding if the first round fails to find the right buyer.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report