Satyam Computer to Announce Buyer on April 13
The final bids for 51% stake in Satyam Computer Services would be submitted on April 13, and the winning bid would be announced on the same day, Satyam board member Deepak Parekh told UTVi.
The board, which provided extra financial data from a virtual data room to bidders, recently met representatives of two bidders, L&T and Tech Mahindra, in Mumbai.
B K Modi-led Spice Group is yet to take a decision on whether to bid for the company.
The Satyam board had modified the bidding process slightly earlier and announced that bidders would be ranked on the bid offered. They also said that there would be a second round of open bidding if the first round fails to find the right buyer.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine