Satyam COO Elevated Interim CEO
A Satyam release said that Roddam who heads its business process outsourcing arm, is resigning his position to pursue other interests. Rangineni will assume the additional responsibilities of CEO until a permanent replacement comes on board.
Venkatesh has led Satyam BPO with distinction. He navigated the organization through a period of rapid change, developed a new strategy for the business, and significantly expanded our footprint in new service offerings, said Ramalinga Raju, Founder and Chairman, Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
Roddam said: I am very proud of Satyam BPO s growth in the specialty sphere which has created phenomenal value for our customers.”
Rangineni joined as COO with a focus on One Customer 1 Experience experience through business transformation
He was appointed when Satyam BPO is strengthening its focus on specialty offerings after being ranked a global number 2 BPO in the Brown-Wilson’s Black Book of Outsourcing.
Prior to joining Satyam BPO, Rangineni was associated with GE Money, India, as chief operating officer. His previous responsibilities include operations, finance, and technology with global organizations like American Express and California Micro Devices (CMD). During his global career, he has focused on assignments/turn-around stories ranging from delivery to technology and business process reengineering.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap