Satyam COO Elevated Interim CEO
A Satyam release said that Roddam who heads its business process outsourcing arm, is resigning his position to pursue other interests. Rangineni will assume the additional responsibilities of CEO until a permanent replacement comes on board.
Venkatesh has led Satyam BPO with distinction. He navigated the organization through a period of rapid change, developed a new strategy for the business, and significantly expanded our footprint in new service offerings, said Ramalinga Raju, Founder and Chairman, Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
Roddam said: I am very proud of Satyam BPO s growth in the specialty sphere which has created phenomenal value for our customers.”
Rangineni joined as COO with a focus on One Customer 1 Experience experience through business transformation
He was appointed when Satyam BPO is strengthening its focus on specialty offerings after being ranked a global number 2 BPO in the Brown-Wilson’s Black Book of Outsourcing.
Prior to joining Satyam BPO, Rangineni was associated with GE Money, India, as chief operating officer. His previous responsibilities include operations, finance, and technology with global organizations like American Express and California Micro Devices (CMD). During his global career, he has focused on assignments/turn-around stories ranging from delivery to technology and business process reengineering.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season