Satyam Will be a Standalone Entity
Satyam Computer Services, the IT services outsourcing major, would remain a standalone entity in the foreseeable future and its leadership would continue with marginal changes, said its new owner Tech Mahindra
This was revealed by Anand Mahindra, chief of Mahindra Group, after its first meeting with the government-appointed board.
He said Tech Mahindra’s first priority will be to restore Satyam’s financial health, win back clients, and sign new ones.
A.S.R. Murthy will continue as the CEO of the company while the new chief financial officer (CFO) is expected to be named in the next few weeks.
However, Tech Mahindra declined to comment on whether there will be any layoffs.
CLB Gives Green Light to Tech Mahindra-Satyam Deal
Tech Mahindra Buys Satyam But At Whose Cost
Tech Mahindra Will Enter New League,Says India Inc
Returning Normalcy Priority for New Owner: Gartner
THE BIG SALE:Three-horse Race for Satyam
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018