Satyam Will be a Standalone Entity
Satyam Computer Services, the IT services outsourcing major, would remain a standalone entity in the foreseeable future and its leadership would continue with marginal changes, said its new owner Tech Mahindra
This was revealed by Anand Mahindra, chief of Mahindra Group, after its first meeting with the government-appointed board.
He said Tech Mahindra’s first priority will be to restore Satyam’s financial health, win back clients, and sign new ones.
A.S.R. Murthy will continue as the CEO of the company while the new chief financial officer (CFO) is expected to be named in the next few weeks.
However, Tech Mahindra declined to comment on whether there will be any layoffs.
CLB Gives Green Light to Tech Mahindra-Satyam Deal
Tech Mahindra Buys Satyam But At Whose Cost
Tech Mahindra Will Enter New League,Says India Inc
Returning Normalcy Priority for New Owner: Gartner
THE BIG SALE:Three-horse Race for Satyam
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Tech Experts Share Their Views On Engineer's Day
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services