Satyam Will be a Standalone Entity
Satyam Computer Services, the IT services outsourcing major, would remain a standalone entity in the foreseeable future and its leadership would continue with marginal changes, said its new owner Tech Mahindra
This was revealed by Anand Mahindra, chief of Mahindra Group, after its first meeting with the government-appointed board.
He said Tech Mahindra’s first priority will be to restore Satyam’s financial health, win back clients, and sign new ones.
A.S.R. Murthy will continue as the CEO of the company while the new chief financial officer (CFO) is expected to be named in the next few weeks.
However, Tech Mahindra declined to comment on whether there will be any layoffs.
CLB Gives Green Light to Tech Mahindra-Satyam Deal
Tech Mahindra Buys Satyam But At Whose Cost
Tech Mahindra Will Enter New League,Says India Inc
Returning Normalcy Priority for New Owner: Gartner
THE BIG SALE:Three-horse Race for Satyam
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?