Satyam Will be a Standalone Entity
Satyam Computer Services, the IT services outsourcing major, would remain a standalone entity in the foreseeable future and its leadership would continue with marginal changes, said its new owner Tech Mahindra
This was revealed by Anand Mahindra, chief of Mahindra Group, after its first meeting with the government-appointed board.
He said Tech Mahindra’s first priority will be to restore Satyam’s financial health, win back clients, and sign new ones.
A.S.R. Murthy will continue as the CEO of the company while the new chief financial officer (CFO) is expected to be named in the next few weeks.
However, Tech Mahindra declined to comment on whether there will be any layoffs.
CLB Gives Green Light to Tech Mahindra-Satyam Deal
Tech Mahindra Buys Satyam But At Whose Cost
Tech Mahindra Will Enter New League,Says India Inc
Returning Normalcy Priority for New Owner: Gartner
THE BIG SALE:Three-horse Race for Satyam
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation