Satyam Will be a Standalone Entity
Satyam Computer Services, the IT services outsourcing major, would remain a standalone entity in the foreseeable future and its leadership would continue with marginal changes, said its new owner Tech Mahindra
This was revealed by Anand Mahindra, chief of Mahindra Group, after its first meeting with the government-appointed board.
He said Tech Mahindra’s first priority will be to restore Satyam’s financial health, win back clients, and sign new ones.
A.S.R. Murthy will continue as the CEO of the company while the new chief financial officer (CFO) is expected to be named in the next few weeks.
However, Tech Mahindra declined to comment on whether there will be any layoffs.
CLB Gives Green Light to Tech Mahindra-Satyam Deal
Tech Mahindra Buys Satyam But At Whose Cost
Tech Mahindra Will Enter New League,Says India Inc
Returning Normalcy Priority for New Owner: Gartner
THE BIG SALE:Three-horse Race for Satyam
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study