Satyen Parikh Appointed MD for F5 Networks India
F5 Networks has appointed Satyen Parikh as MD for the newly established India and SAARC division. In this new position, Parikh is responsible for driving the company’s growth plans for the Indian subcontinent.
The establishment of the new division for India and SAARC follows significant achievement in the Indian market with new wins in ITES and BFSI markets building on an established presence in the manufacturing, telecommunications and automotive industries. At the beginning of the year, F5 signed distributor WestCon, further increasing market coverage in India.
"India is a key Asia Pacific growth market for F5," said Song Tang Yih, VP, (Asia Pacific) F5 Networks. "Satyen brings valuable knowledge and experience in building market presence and driving results. We look forward to his leadership in the new India and SAARC region."
"F5 delivers solutions that enable organizations to rapidly align IT with changing business demands," said Parikh. "Our solutions help customers improve efficiencies and adapt to changing environments and markets, enabling them to move ahead on a solid forward-looking foundation. I look forward to taking F5 India to its next level of growth."
Satyen brings with him over twenty-seven years of industry experience. Prior to joining F5, Satyen was with Citrix in the role of regional director for Alliances in APAC. Satyam has also gained extensive sales leadership experience while at Borland and Novell where he served in the role of managing director, Indian subcontinent and executive director for the Indian subcontinent, respectively. Satyen has also held senior positions with Hinditron Computers and HCL.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India