Saviance appoints Kaushik Bellani as CEO
Saviance Technologies, an IT consultancy and cloud software solutions company today announced the appointment of Kaushik Bellani as the CEO, with effect from April 18th, 2011. With over 18 years of industry experience, Bellani will be responsible for spearheading the entire business operations for Saviance in APAC, UK and the US region, in addition to global sales network for the company.
Welcoming Bellani in the team, Rohit Mahajan, Founder & MD, Saviance Technologies said, “He is a great leader and brings incredible experiences across the full spectrum of IT. His leadership and experiences will be very valuable for our customers as they streamline their applications and take advantage of the incredible benefits of the virtual era.”
According to the company, Bellani will be based out of the India Headquarters in Gurgaon, and will be responsible for expanding Saviance’s operations globally, maintaining customer relationships and establishing new avenues for growth.
Bellani remarked, “We would expand our existing partner ecosystem globally and leverage the same to provide world class software solutions, IT consulting and outsourcing services to our clients to enable them to win and grow in APAC, US and UK. The next decade will see tremendous opportunity for Indian IT Solution providers to increase our scale and presence globally and backed by a robust domestic market.”
Kaushik joins in from Cisco Systems India, where he worked for more than 6 years and worked in various capacities, the last one being the VP North & East for their Transformation & Infrastructure Business vertical. Besides, he has also worked with such as IBM, Hewlett Packard and Wipro Infotech. A mechanical Engineering graduate of The Sardar Patel University in Gujarat, Bellani holds an MBA degree from the Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India