Savvion BPM Readying for New Releases
Business Process Management (BPM) solutions company, Savvion is all set to launch a slew of solutions for the infrastructure, healthcare, manufacturing, BFSI, and IT/ITES verticals in India.
In conversation with CXOtoday, Dr. Ketabchi, founder, president & CEO of Savvion said the company is planning a host of customized BPM solutions for these sectors.
He said that sectors such as healthcare, retail, and BFSI are particularly in need of incremental business applications.
Kaushal Mashruwala, managing director of Savvion said, “The infrastructure sector in India is getting increasingly professionalized. They need to streamline their project management processes and that’s where we see the potential for BPM.
The company is also planning to launch a Savvion Business Solutions Alliance Program that will help its partners and customers to jointly develop business applications on Savvion’s BPM platform.
Under the project, budding entrepreneurs and people with domain knowledge but no resources or technical expertise to develop business applications will benefit from Savvion’s expertise, infrastructure, and proven BPM platform.
The core objective of the program is to aid in developing more and more business applications for enterprises. Companies such as Oracle and SAP develop business applications that only have broad applicability, but companies need much more than that,” said Ketabchi.
Savvion is a California-headquartered company that started its India operations in 1999. Some of its notable customers are GM, Morgan Stanley, AT&T, Sun Microsystems, Seagate, Cisco, Reliance Capital, and Intelenet Global.
Related links: Integrated Suite for BPM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study