Savvion BPM Readying for New Releases
Business Process Management (BPM) solutions company, Savvion is all set to launch a slew of solutions for the infrastructure, healthcare, manufacturing, BFSI, and IT/ITES verticals in India.
In conversation with CXOtoday, Dr. Ketabchi, founder, president & CEO of Savvion said the company is planning a host of customized BPM solutions for these sectors.
He said that sectors such as healthcare, retail, and BFSI are particularly in need of incremental business applications.
Kaushal Mashruwala, managing director of Savvion said, “The infrastructure sector in India is getting increasingly professionalized. They need to streamline their project management processes and that’s where we see the potential for BPM.
The company is also planning to launch a Savvion Business Solutions Alliance Program that will help its partners and customers to jointly develop business applications on Savvion’s BPM platform.
Under the project, budding entrepreneurs and people with domain knowledge but no resources or technical expertise to develop business applications will benefit from Savvion’s expertise, infrastructure, and proven BPM platform.
The core objective of the program is to aid in developing more and more business applications for enterprises. Companies such as Oracle and SAP develop business applications that only have broad applicability, but companies need much more than that,” said Ketabchi.
Savvion is a California-headquartered company that started its India operations in 1999. Some of its notable customers are GM, Morgan Stanley, AT&T, Sun Microsystems, Seagate, Cisco, Reliance Capital, and Intelenet Global.
Related links: Integrated Suite for BPM
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare