Savvion BPM Readying for New Releases
Business Process Management (BPM) solutions company, Savvion is all set to launch a slew of solutions for the infrastructure, healthcare, manufacturing, BFSI, and IT/ITES verticals in India.
In conversation with CXOtoday, Dr. Ketabchi, founder, president & CEO of Savvion said the company is planning a host of customized BPM solutions for these sectors.
He said that sectors such as healthcare, retail, and BFSI are particularly in need of incremental business applications.
Kaushal Mashruwala, managing director of Savvion said, “The infrastructure sector in India is getting increasingly professionalized. They need to streamline their project management processes and that’s where we see the potential for BPM.
The company is also planning to launch a Savvion Business Solutions Alliance Program that will help its partners and customers to jointly develop business applications on Savvion’s BPM platform.
Under the project, budding entrepreneurs and people with domain knowledge but no resources or technical expertise to develop business applications will benefit from Savvion’s expertise, infrastructure, and proven BPM platform.
The core objective of the program is to aid in developing more and more business applications for enterprises. Companies such as Oracle and SAP develop business applications that only have broad applicability, but companies need much more than that,” said Ketabchi.
Savvion is a California-headquartered company that started its India operations in 1999. Some of its notable customers are GM, Morgan Stanley, AT&T, Sun Microsystems, Seagate, Cisco, Reliance Capital, and Intelenet Global.
Related links: Integrated Suite for BPM
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy