SBI Selects HCL's Hyosung Range of ATMs
HCL Infosystems announced that it has bagged an order of over Rs. 40 crore from State Bank of India and its associated banks to deploy, maintain and service its advanced HCL-Hyosung Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) .
This is a ‘first of its kind’ order for HCL since its tieup with Korean major Nautilus Hyosung, to provide complete ATM solutions for banks across the country.
Under the contract, HCL will deploy over 1,000 ATMs and cash dispensers across the country. The new ATMs will come with enhanced features like Braille enablement and support for multilingual content.
JV Ramamurthy, chief operating officer of HCL Infosystems, said, HCL has been focusing on providing latest banking & finance solutions for the Indian market. Given the potential of this sector, we are sure that with our ATM solutions we will be able to raise the bar for the banking & financial solutions in India, he said.
The HCL-Hyosung range of ATMs offers products that have been customized to the various requirements of the Indian market.
Going ahead, HCL plans to introduce cost-effective, rural ATMs, meant for deployment by banks in locations with relatively low transaction volumes and also help in the Financial Inclusion initiatives of banks.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts