SBI Selects HCL's Hyosung Range of ATMs
HCL Infosystems announced that it has bagged an order of over Rs. 40 crore from State Bank of India and its associated banks to deploy, maintain and service its advanced HCL-Hyosung Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) .
This is a ‘first of its kind’ order for HCL since its tieup with Korean major Nautilus Hyosung, to provide complete ATM solutions for banks across the country.
Under the contract, HCL will deploy over 1,000 ATMs and cash dispensers across the country. The new ATMs will come with enhanced features like Braille enablement and support for multilingual content.
JV Ramamurthy, chief operating officer of HCL Infosystems, said, HCL has been focusing on providing latest banking & finance solutions for the Indian market. Given the potential of this sector, we are sure that with our ATM solutions we will be able to raise the bar for the banking & financial solutions in India, he said.
The HCL-Hyosung range of ATMs offers products that have been customized to the various requirements of the Indian market.
Going ahead, HCL plans to introduce cost-effective, rural ATMs, meant for deployment by banks in locations with relatively low transaction volumes and also help in the Financial Inclusion initiatives of banks.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India