SBI Selects HCL's Hyosung Range of ATMs
HCL Infosystems announced that it has bagged an order of over Rs. 40 crore from State Bank of India and its associated banks to deploy, maintain and service its advanced HCL-Hyosung Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) .
This is a ‘first of its kind’ order for HCL since its tieup with Korean major Nautilus Hyosung, to provide complete ATM solutions for banks across the country.
Under the contract, HCL will deploy over 1,000 ATMs and cash dispensers across the country. The new ATMs will come with enhanced features like Braille enablement and support for multilingual content.
JV Ramamurthy, chief operating officer of HCL Infosystems, said, HCL has been focusing on providing latest banking & finance solutions for the Indian market. Given the potential of this sector, we are sure that with our ATM solutions we will be able to raise the bar for the banking & financial solutions in India, he said.
The HCL-Hyosung range of ATMs offers products that have been customized to the various requirements of the Indian market.
Going ahead, HCL plans to introduce cost-effective, rural ATMs, meant for deployment by banks in locations with relatively low transaction volumes and also help in the Financial Inclusion initiatives of banks.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations