SBI Signs ATM Deal with AGS Infotech
State Bank of India (SBI) has inked an agreement with AGS Infotech, a provider of technology-based solutions for banking, retail, petroleum and postal sectors, for 1,000 ATMs worth approx Rs. 50 crore.
AGS Infotech will supply, install, commission and maintain ATMs and ATM sites, the company said in a release.
According to Sunil R.Udupa, president & CEO, AGS Infotech, the first phase involved installing a minimum of 303 ATMs in three circles of SBI within one month. "This included a fair number of ATM sites to be built within the same time frame. This tested our strength and we re happy to have achieved the target set by SBI."
Under the deal, AGS Infotech is responsible for total implementation services, involving building the bank s ATM centres, along with all related equipments like UPS, AC, etc.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Online Lending Reaching A New High
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector