SBI Signs ATM Deal with AGS Infotech
State Bank of India (SBI) has inked an agreement with AGS Infotech, a provider of technology-based solutions for banking, retail, petroleum and postal sectors, for 1,000 ATMs worth approx Rs. 50 crore.
AGS Infotech will supply, install, commission and maintain ATMs and ATM sites, the company said in a release.
According to Sunil R.Udupa, president & CEO, AGS Infotech, the first phase involved installing a minimum of 303 ATMs in three circles of SBI within one month. "This included a fair number of ATM sites to be built within the same time frame. This tested our strength and we re happy to have achieved the target set by SBI."
Under the deal, AGS Infotech is responsible for total implementation services, involving building the bank s ATM centres, along with all related equipments like UPS, AC, etc.
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services