SBI Signs ATM Deal with AGS Infotech
State Bank of India (SBI) has inked an agreement with AGS Infotech, a provider of technology-based solutions for banking, retail, petroleum and postal sectors, for 1,000 ATMs worth approx Rs. 50 crore.
AGS Infotech will supply, install, commission and maintain ATMs and ATM sites, the company said in a release.
According to Sunil R.Udupa, president & CEO, AGS Infotech, the first phase involved installing a minimum of 303 ATMs in three circles of SBI within one month. "This included a fair number of ATM sites to be built within the same time frame. This tested our strength and we re happy to have achieved the target set by SBI."
Under the deal, AGS Infotech is responsible for total implementation services, involving building the bank s ATM centres, along with all related equipments like UPS, AC, etc.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor