SBI Signs ATM Deal with AGS Infotech
State Bank of India (SBI) has inked an agreement with AGS Infotech, a provider of technology-based solutions for banking, retail, petroleum and postal sectors, for 1,000 ATMs worth approx Rs. 50 crore.
AGS Infotech will supply, install, commission and maintain ATMs and ATM sites, the company said in a release.
According to Sunil R.Udupa, president & CEO, AGS Infotech, the first phase involved installing a minimum of 303 ATMs in three circles of SBI within one month. "This included a fair number of ATM sites to be built within the same time frame. This tested our strength and we re happy to have achieved the target set by SBI."
Under the deal, AGS Infotech is responsible for total implementation services, involving building the bank s ATM centres, along with all related equipments like UPS, AC, etc.
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyderabad To Host 'Olympics Of IT Industry'
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018