Schneider Electric IT business appoints Nikhil Pathak as VP for India, SAARC
Schneider Electric IT Business, a global provider of solutions in critical power and cooling services, today announced the appointment of Nikhil Pathak as its country general manager and vice president, IT Business for India. In his new role Pathak will be responsible for driving the growth of IT Business in India.
Pathak takes over from Shrinivas Chebbi, who has moved to a new role as the Vice President, Buildings Business, Schneider Electric India.
Pathak joined Schneider Electric India in 2010 as vice president for building business and was responsible for IBMS and critical security business. Pathak has over 23 years of experience managing diverse leadership roles ranging from sales and distribution, services business, supply chain and business processes.
“Our IT business has grown under the leadership of Shrinivas and today we are known as innovators and architects of energy efficiency. I am confident that Nikhil’s vast experience will allow him to drive the business forward and he will effectively lead the team to further enhance the market leadership Schneider Electric enjoys today in this country,” said Anil Chaudhry, Managing Director and Country President, Schneider Electric India.
Pathak’s prior professional experience includes his various leadership roles in Carrier air conditioning across multiple functional domains and as Managing Director of UTC Fire and security business for India.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG