Schools sign up for R-Fi radio technology
Pinnacle Teleservices Pvt. Ltd., a telecom VAS operator, has launched R-Fi, a technology that will enable parents to get regular updates about their children in school. R-Fi utilizes long range radio frequency to read the photo ID cards of the children that pass through the school’s doorways or main entrance.
The R-Fi reader detects the signal and automatically sends alerts to the respective parents on their mobile phones. The system sends alerts through an inbuilt automated notification system about arrival and departure from the school premises. Along with the arrival and departure information, the school management can also send special instructions and emergency notices to parents.
New Apostolic English High School (Nagpur), Jog Educational Schools (Pune), Jain Bharti Model School (New Delhi), Vishal Bharti Public School (New Delhi), Vidyadhan Education Society (Pune), Chate Group of Schools (Pune) are some educational institutes that have already signed up for the R-Fi system.
"Schools do not have to invest much in deploying this system as the R-Fi photo ID cards for students are provided by us and students are not required to carry two different identity cards. The charges per month for parents who are availing this service are also very economical making it a must-have product for all schools," explained Founder Director, Pinnacle Teleservices, Rajesh Banerjee.
According to Pinnacle Teleservices, the radio frequency used by the R-Fi system is safe for children and is Government approved. The Wireless Planning & Coordination (WPC) Wing of the Ministry of Communication has assigned the 865-867 MHz UHF band for use by radio frequency identification devices.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit