SCM Enables Governments go Green
Supply-chain management software has a key role to play in helping the public sector meet its green mandate - but the products available are far from mature, according to analyst firm Ovum.
Green supply chain management will become important to the public sector. Governments do tremendous amounts of purchasing and will face the same accountability requirements as the private sector, said Warren Wilson, research director at Ovum. Even though software vendors are developing softwares to help governments, the products yet to mature.
SCM enables governments to measure, analyse, report and optmise environmental factors that include reducing energy consumption and increasing efficiency.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- Three Cos Merge To Form Rs.100 Cr Entity In IIoT, AIDC
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Top 5 Recruitment Trends To Dominate In 2018