Seagate's storage solutions for small businesses
Seagate has launched a complete portfolio of products designed to protect data for sustained business continuity and optimum uptime. The Seagate Blackarmor product line is a range of network-attached, workstation and portable storage solutions designed to meet the digital asset management needs of small business professionals. The new solutions - the Blackarmor NAS 440/420, NAS 220 and NAS 110 network storage servers and the WS 110 external drive workstation - share the same suite of robust backup applications for business professionals and home office use.
Designed as a simple, easy-to-install and easy-to-manage solution for businesses with little or no IT support, BlackArmor storage solutions are perfect for small office environments with up to 50 employees as well as self-employed professionals. Additionally, the solutions provides software management tools that are compatible across the family, providing a consistent user experience and future growth path with minimal training or the need for additional support.
"The BlackArmor family of products gives small businesses, those with home offices, and more advanced recreational users an easy-to-use yet robust storage solution at an affordable price point," said Rajesh Khurana, Country Manager - India & SAARC, Seagate Technology.
With features like automated full-system backup and Safetydrill software, a bare metal recovery feature, the Blackarmor family of storage solutions delivers enhanced data protection. Since Blackarmor external drives automatically create an exact copy of everything on your PC, Safetydrill software is ready to restore your entire system if a data disaster such as a virus attack, hardware failure, or PC crash were to occur. Safetydrill software comes preloaded on all Blackarmor products and does not require any additional installation. For increased data protection of backed-up files, the software also features an AES 256-bit government-grade encryption.
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Top 4 Challenges Of Application Hosting
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India
- Fiber Channel Won't Die; It Has Emerged Even Stronger
- Solving Digital India's Big Data Conundrum
- Integrated IT Systems To See Large-Scale Adoption In India: Gartner
- Preparing For A Superfast Future With NVMe
- Smart Devices Charging In Seconds Lures Enterprise Users