Seclore, Newgen forge strategic partnership
Seclore Technology and Newgen Software have entered a strategic partnership to provide a combined ECM and IRM system to customers. With the Seclore FileSecure connector for Newgen Omnidocs it will be possible for organizations to define information ‘usage’ policies centrally and ensure that these policies are applied to information even when it goes out of the ECM system and outside of organization perimeters.
Speaking on the significance of the partnership with Seclore, Hariesh Gur, VP, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our partnership with Seclore, which shall enable us to add further value to our customers by enabling protection and tracking of their content even after it leaves their content repository ."
"Seclore FileSecure integrated with Newgen Omnidocs provides organizations with enhanced information security outside of the control perimeter of Omnidocs without change in the existing workflow process" says Rahul Kopikar, Head of Business Development at Seclore.
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)