Seclore, Newgen forge strategic partnership
Seclore Technology and Newgen Software have entered a strategic partnership to provide a combined ECM and IRM system to customers. With the Seclore FileSecure connector for Newgen Omnidocs it will be possible for organizations to define information ‘usage’ policies centrally and ensure that these policies are applied to information even when it goes out of the ECM system and outside of organization perimeters.
Speaking on the significance of the partnership with Seclore, Hariesh Gur, VP, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our partnership with Seclore, which shall enable us to add further value to our customers by enabling protection and tracking of their content even after it leaves their content repository ."
"Seclore FileSecure integrated with Newgen Omnidocs provides organizations with enhanced information security outside of the control perimeter of Omnidocs without change in the existing workflow process" says Rahul Kopikar, Head of Business Development at Seclore.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Blockchain Projects To Lose Much Gleam By 2025: GlobalData
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China