Seclore, Newgen forge strategic partnership
Seclore Technology and Newgen Software have entered a strategic partnership to provide a combined ECM and IRM system to customers. With the Seclore FileSecure connector for Newgen Omnidocs it will be possible for organizations to define information ‘usage’ policies centrally and ensure that these policies are applied to information even when it goes out of the ECM system and outside of organization perimeters.
Speaking on the significance of the partnership with Seclore, Hariesh Gur, VP, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our partnership with Seclore, which shall enable us to add further value to our customers by enabling protection and tracking of their content even after it leaves their content repository ."
"Seclore FileSecure integrated with Newgen Omnidocs provides organizations with enhanced information security outside of the control perimeter of Omnidocs without change in the existing workflow process" says Rahul Kopikar, Head of Business Development at Seclore.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know