Seclore, Newgen forge strategic partnership
Seclore Technology and Newgen Software have entered a strategic partnership to provide a combined ECM and IRM system to customers. With the Seclore FileSecure connector for Newgen Omnidocs it will be possible for organizations to define information ‘usage’ policies centrally and ensure that these policies are applied to information even when it goes out of the ECM system and outside of organization perimeters.
Speaking on the significance of the partnership with Seclore, Hariesh Gur, VP, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our partnership with Seclore, which shall enable us to add further value to our customers by enabling protection and tracking of their content even after it leaves their content repository ."
"Seclore FileSecure integrated with Newgen Omnidocs provides organizations with enhanced information security outside of the control perimeter of Omnidocs without change in the existing workflow process" says Rahul Kopikar, Head of Business Development at Seclore.
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom