Seclore releases FileSecure V 2.25 - IRM system
Seclore, a software product company promoted by IIT Bombay, recently announced the availability of V 2.25 of its flagship IRM technology - Seclore FileSecure, which carries forward ‘integration friendly’ philosophy which the company believes is the key success factor for any IRM technology. This is done by demonstrating rapid development and integration with some of the key components of any enterprise IT infrastructure.
“Large enterprises with users spread across geographies and exchanging information with various external stakeholders will find this release significantly “lowering the bar” for IRM technology adoption” remarked Vishal Gupta, CEO, Seclore.
The solution features enhancements such as support for the enterprise infrastructure, as it supports 64 bit operating systems, 64 bit applications, Office 2010, AutoCAD 2011. This makes it easier for enterprises to adopt the latest technology and increasing the performance of existing applications.
In addition, the comapny stated that, FileSecure now comes with a zero overhead method of managing external user identities based on email addresses with a self service mechanism of identity creation which can still go through enterprise approvals. This reduces the time and complexity of external user identity management significantly. This is over and beyond the identity federation system which can support existing enterprise identity management systems.
The FileSecure comes with multi-lingual, internationalization (i18n) and localization support; however, this release supports English and German as the two languages.
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR