Seclore, Siemens PLM partner to secure engineering drawings
Seclore has announced a partnership with Siemens PLM to integrate and provision each company’s respective technology. The partnership will initially focus on integrating Seclore FileSecure with the Solid Edge line of products. This will allow enterprises using Solid Edge suite to define, implement and audit information usage policies using Seclore FileSecure.
Seclore FileSecure, which is an information rights management (IRM) technology, will work alongside Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology to help enterprises protect their intellectual property. This form of ‘persistent security’ provided by Seclore FileSecure will is intended to prevent data theft so that enterprises collaborate internally and with business partners.
“With more than 40 percent of world’s 3D data being managed by Siemens PLM software, Seclore is proud to be a Siemens partner. The integration of the two technologies will initially focus on the Solid Edge suite and then extend to the Teamcenter and other product lines of Siemens PLM,” said Rahul Kopikar, head of business development at Seclore.
The Seclore FileSecure IRM system will provide Solid Edge users with a method to define who can use the information, what and when each user do with the document and from where this access is allowed. Since the controls are persistent they will get implemented even when information is with business partners and vendors. Once the legitimate use is over the controls can be changed so that the same drawings and designs are not available outside of a closed user group anymore.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Solving The Key Enterprise Collaboration Problem
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- How Organizations Can Promote Work-Life Balance