Seclore to provide IRM technology to KLeXserve
Seclore, a software product company focused on IRM technology and KLexServe, the legal process outsourcing and legal solutions company backed by Kochhar, a corporate/commercial law firm today announced a strategic partnership.
“The combined technology will help generate non linear value for the legal services industry, bringing the power of Seclore’s information security and compliance solutions to KLexServe’s domain focused collaboration solutions,” commented Vishal Gupta, CEO, Seclore.
Under this partnership KLexServe’s key product portfolio consisting of its trademark & IP portfolio management, litigation case management and contract lifecycle management systems will now be available with Seclore FileSecure’s rights management capabilities. The company stated that, documents handled by these systems for each client are extremely sensitive and need to be managed, maintained and processed while maintaining the highest standards of data confidentiality, security, integrity and audit controls. At the same time business users need to have freedom in terms of methods of collaboration, which is fulfilled by Seclore FileSecure.
“The primary reason for this choice is the integration friendliness of the system and Seclore’s overall dominance of the IRM space. We are proud to partner with Seclore, a market leader in the IRM domain and are confident about the significant value which this unique partnership will bring to our global clients in the legal industry,” remarked Manish Vig, MD, KLexServe.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018