Seclore to provide IRM technology to KLeXserve
Seclore, a software product company focused on IRM technology and KLexServe, the legal process outsourcing and legal solutions company backed by Kochhar, a corporate/commercial law firm today announced a strategic partnership.
“The combined technology will help generate non linear value for the legal services industry, bringing the power of Seclore’s information security and compliance solutions to KLexServe’s domain focused collaboration solutions,” commented Vishal Gupta, CEO, Seclore.
Under this partnership KLexServe’s key product portfolio consisting of its trademark & IP portfolio management, litigation case management and contract lifecycle management systems will now be available with Seclore FileSecure’s rights management capabilities. The company stated that, documents handled by these systems for each client are extremely sensitive and need to be managed, maintained and processed while maintaining the highest standards of data confidentiality, security, integrity and audit controls. At the same time business users need to have freedom in terms of methods of collaboration, which is fulfilled by Seclore FileSecure.
“The primary reason for this choice is the integration friendliness of the system and Seclore’s overall dominance of the IRM space. We are proud to partner with Seclore, a market leader in the IRM domain and are confident about the significant value which this unique partnership will bring to our global clients in the legal industry,” remarked Manish Vig, MD, KLexServe.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem