Seclore to provide IRM technology to KLeXserve
Seclore, a software product company focused on IRM technology and KLexServe, the legal process outsourcing and legal solutions company backed by Kochhar, a corporate/commercial law firm today announced a strategic partnership.
“The combined technology will help generate non linear value for the legal services industry, bringing the power of Seclore’s information security and compliance solutions to KLexServe’s domain focused collaboration solutions,” commented Vishal Gupta, CEO, Seclore.
Under this partnership KLexServe’s key product portfolio consisting of its trademark & IP portfolio management, litigation case management and contract lifecycle management systems will now be available with Seclore FileSecure’s rights management capabilities. The company stated that, documents handled by these systems for each client are extremely sensitive and need to be managed, maintained and processed while maintaining the highest standards of data confidentiality, security, integrity and audit controls. At the same time business users need to have freedom in terms of methods of collaboration, which is fulfilled by Seclore FileSecure.
“The primary reason for this choice is the integration friendliness of the system and Seclore’s overall dominance of the IRM space. We are proud to partner with Seclore, a market leader in the IRM domain and are confident about the significant value which this unique partnership will bring to our global clients in the legal industry,” remarked Manish Vig, MD, KLexServe.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs