SecureSynergy & Sify To Offer Security Services
SecureSynergy Pvt. Ltd., providing Information Assurance across information infrastructures, announced today the appointment of Sify, as one its national service provider partner in India.
As an authorized SecureSynergy Partner, Sify will extend SecureSynergy’s Zero Touch Security Services and Patch Easy (automated patch management solution) to large, medium and SME customers across the country.
“The demand for security services is growing as corporates and the government take cognizance of the strategic importance of securing in a connected world, said Anil Menon, senior vice president, SecureSynergy.
“The partnership with Secure Synergy enables us to provide anti-virus services from the gateway to the desktop level. It has helped us make Sify’s Managed Security Services totally comprehensive”, said Rahul Swarup, president - enterprise solutions, Sify.
Sify, offers integrated end-to-end solutions with a comprehensive range of products and services, for both the B2C and B2B segments, while SecureSynergy is a technology consulting services company with operations across India, Middle East, ASEAN and Europe.
- Microsoft, IBM Among 11 Firms Chosen For Govt Cloud Service
- How Sify Boosts Speed, Performance with Flash Storage
- Sify Invests Generously In New Datacenters
- How Sify strengthened its optical cable system
- Budget 2012: Pre-Budget expectations from the IT sector
- “IT services will be our growth driver”
- Sify aims to make India a cloud hub
- Netcore acquires mobile marketing firm Ravience
- Budget Reactions – M.P. Vijay Kumar, Sify Technologies
- Budget Expectations - M.P. Vijay Kumar, Sify Technologies