Security for the Open Source
The open source community will now have access to information rights management and outsourcing solutions. IIT Bombay promoted Seclore and CDAC have partnered to offer joint solutions to the community.
Vishal Gupta, CEO of Seclore technologies said, The availability of FileSecure and InfoSource on open source technologies will bring increased security to these environments.
The FileSecure and InfoSource products help mitigate the risk arising out of information breaches and regulatory non-compliance whilst enhancing collaboration. This is done by providing ubiquitous technology for information control within and outside of the enterprise which seamlessly works with existing infrastructure, is easy to deploy & use, and comes with pay-as-you-use pricing, according to a press release.
Seclore s clients include ICICI Bank, HDFC, Kotak, L&T & Thyssenkrupp.
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Uber India Rolls Out Insurance Program For Driver-Partners
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman