Servion consolidates Kotak's contact center ops
Servion Global Solutions has completed the consolidation of Kotak Group’s entire contact center operations. Kotak Group’s large network of businesses consisting of Kotak Mahindra Bank, Kotak Securities, Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited, Kotak Life Insurance, and Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company cater to customers from diverse regions. In order to support customers across this wide range of products and services, each of the businesses used to operate an independent Contact Center. This consolidation has resulted in unifying all these Contact Centers into a single infrastructure called the Kotak Group Contact Center.
“The contact center consolidation was the result of a planned exercise to provide a single service window for all our customers. We firmly believed that this will not only improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service, but also provide customers a unified service experience regardless of product or region.” said Ramesh Lakshminarayanan, EVP, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
On the reason for selecting Servion as a preferred partner, Lakshminarayanan said “Servion’s expertise in the Customer Interaction Management domain was commendable, and we trusted them with co-creating a customer centric interaction experience with us.”
The consolidated infrastructure includes two sites - Mumbai and Delhi. The Mumbai facility houses the data center and services all business units while the Delhi facility exclusively serves Kotak Mahindra Bank customers / prospects. Technology deployed includes IP Telephony and IP Contact Center comprising self-service, agent assist, outbound and voice logging functionalities.
“The consolidation that Kotak Group has undertaken is an excellent example of how contact organizations can unlock value while improving customer service. The consolidated contact enterprise will give Kotak the advantage of manageability, scale and cost savings”, he said,” said Murali K. N., VP & head - India for Servion.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry