SGI Issues Patch For Advanced Linux Environment 3
SGI has released Patch 10332 SGI Advanced Linux Environment 3 Security
Update #63, which includes updated SGI ProPack 3 Service Pack 6 RPMs for the SGI Altix family of systems
The patch addresses vulnerabilities in ImageMagick - an image display and manipulation tool for the X Window System, kdegraphics - which graphics applications for the K Desktop, ncompress - a package containing file compression and decompression utilities, openssl - a toolkit that provides support for secure communications between machines and seamonkey - an open source Web browser.
Individual RPMs can be downloaded at ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/sgi_propack/download/3/updates/RPMS and
ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/sgi_propack/download/3/updates/SRPMS, while the patches can be accessed at http://support.sgi.com/
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- This Malware Can Hit Hundreds Of Banks, Warn Researchers
- The Future Of IT Skills For Tech Support Organizations
- Malware Targeting Linux On The Rise, Shows Study
- Future Of Online Healthcare In India By 2050
- Unions In IT Industry... Come On, Give Me A Break!
- Cyber-security Must Focus On The Human Point
- Harness IoT And Smart Appliances To Conserve Energy