SGI Issues Patch For Advanced Linux Environment 3
SGI has released Patch 10332 SGI Advanced Linux Environment 3 Security
Update #63, which includes updated SGI ProPack 3 Service Pack 6 RPMs for the SGI Altix family of systems
The patch addresses vulnerabilities in ImageMagick - an image display and manipulation tool for the X Window System, kdegraphics - which graphics applications for the K Desktop, ncompress - a package containing file compression and decompression utilities, openssl - a toolkit that provides support for secure communications between machines and seamonkey - an open source Web browser.
Individual RPMs can be downloaded at ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/sgi_propack/download/3/updates/RPMS and
ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/sgi_propack/download/3/updates/SRPMS, while the patches can be accessed at http://support.sgi.com/
- Five Tips for Building An 'Inclusive Workplace'
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study