Shaadi.com Deploys VeriSign Extended Validation
Shaadi.com has deployed VeriSign Extended Validation (EV) Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates to to offer safer online browsing experience. The deployment was facilitated by Adweb Technologies.
An EV SSL Certificate displays easily understood visual cues in EV-enabled high-security browsers to provide tangible assurances of a Web site’s authenticity. The browser address bar turns green and a new field appears to the right of the URL, showing that the website is authentic and safe.
Shaadi.com has always been a trusted website amongst Indians across the world; millions have matched successfully on the site. However, we believe in constantly evolving and want to provide our customers with the best user experience in an environment in which they feel secure and protected. There is critical information that people put up on a site like ours, and they should be able to do this without the fear of their personal information falling into wrong hands , said Gourav Rakshit, business head of Shaadi.com.
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Automating IT Services To Drive Digital Transformation
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization