Shaadi.com Deploys VeriSign Extended Validation
Shaadi.com has deployed VeriSign Extended Validation (EV) Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates to to offer safer online browsing experience. The deployment was facilitated by Adweb Technologies.
An EV SSL Certificate displays easily understood visual cues in EV-enabled high-security browsers to provide tangible assurances of a Web site’s authenticity. The browser address bar turns green and a new field appears to the right of the URL, showing that the website is authentic and safe.
Shaadi.com has always been a trusted website amongst Indians across the world; millions have matched successfully on the site. However, we believe in constantly evolving and want to provide our customers with the best user experience in an environment in which they feel secure and protected. There is critical information that people put up on a site like ours, and they should be able to do this without the fear of their personal information falling into wrong hands , said Gourav Rakshit, business head of Shaadi.com.
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry