Shaadi.com Deploys VeriSign Extended Validation
Shaadi.com has deployed VeriSign Extended Validation (EV) Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates to to offer safer online browsing experience. The deployment was facilitated by Adweb Technologies.
An EV SSL Certificate displays easily understood visual cues in EV-enabled high-security browsers to provide tangible assurances of a Web site’s authenticity. The browser address bar turns green and a new field appears to the right of the URL, showing that the website is authentic and safe.
Shaadi.com has always been a trusted website amongst Indians across the world; millions have matched successfully on the site. However, we believe in constantly evolving and want to provide our customers with the best user experience in an environment in which they feel secure and protected. There is critical information that people put up on a site like ours, and they should be able to do this without the fear of their personal information falling into wrong hands , said Gourav Rakshit, business head of Shaadi.com.
- How Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?