Shaadi.com Deploys VeriSign Extended Validation
Shaadi.com has deployed VeriSign Extended Validation (EV) Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates to to offer safer online browsing experience. The deployment was facilitated by Adweb Technologies.
An EV SSL Certificate displays easily understood visual cues in EV-enabled high-security browsers to provide tangible assurances of a Web site’s authenticity. The browser address bar turns green and a new field appears to the right of the URL, showing that the website is authentic and safe.
Shaadi.com has always been a trusted website amongst Indians across the world; millions have matched successfully on the site. However, we believe in constantly evolving and want to provide our customers with the best user experience in an environment in which they feel secure and protected. There is critical information that people put up on a site like ours, and they should be able to do this without the fear of their personal information falling into wrong hands , said Gourav Rakshit, business head of Shaadi.com.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Employees Not Bothered About Company’s Security: Study
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Is It Time To Say 'Goodbye' To Passwords?
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments