Shaadi.com ranks no.1 among innovative companies in India
Shaadi.com, a matrimonial service, has been recognized as the ‘most innovative company in India of 2011′ by Fast Company, US’s progressive business media brand. The company has been ranked ahead of nine Indian companies like Tata Motors, Fab India and Godrej Group; and ranked 39th globally amongst the top 50 most innovative companies’ by the US company.
“Innovation and customer satisfaction have kept us at the forefront of the matrimony industry and we believe these rankings would make us work even better and will facilitate us to bring in appealing features for our members which would keep them hooked to Shaadi.com,” said an elated Anupam Mittal, founder and CEO, Shaadi.com.
With the aid of Technology, the portal stated, it altered the route of Indian matchmaking; also with the launch of Shaadi.com Centres, offline arm of Shaadi.com, created the concept of ‘Organized Retail Matchmaking‘ through it redefined the reach of matrimonial websites.
The portal also offers its customers with features like online chat with marriage prospects on the site, creating a video profile etc. Realizing the importance of mobility, the company recently created a BlackBerry application which enables the members to browse through the portal and receive notifications, mails, etc from their Blackberry handheld.
To deliver this Top 10 Indian Innovators list, Fast Company’s team analyses information on businesses from India which identify creative models and progressive cultures that exist across the business landscape. Each company in the list exhibits the power and potential of innovative ideas and creative execution.
- AI Is Making BI Smarter
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- NEET 2019 To-Do List: From Application Form To Result
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec