Shaadi.com ranks no.1 among innovative companies in India
Shaadi.com, a matrimonial service, has been recognized as the ‘most innovative company in India of 2011′ by Fast Company, US’s progressive business media brand. The company has been ranked ahead of nine Indian companies like Tata Motors, Fab India and Godrej Group; and ranked 39th globally amongst the top 50 most innovative companies’ by the US company.
“Innovation and customer satisfaction have kept us at the forefront of the matrimony industry and we believe these rankings would make us work even better and will facilitate us to bring in appealing features for our members which would keep them hooked to Shaadi.com,” said an elated Anupam Mittal, founder and CEO, Shaadi.com.
With the aid of Technology, the portal stated, it altered the route of Indian matchmaking; also with the launch of Shaadi.com Centres, offline arm of Shaadi.com, created the concept of ‘Organized Retail Matchmaking‘ through it redefined the reach of matrimonial websites.
The portal also offers its customers with features like online chat with marriage prospects on the site, creating a video profile etc. Realizing the importance of mobility, the company recently created a BlackBerry application which enables the members to browse through the portal and receive notifications, mails, etc from their Blackberry handheld.
To deliver this Top 10 Indian Innovators list, Fast Company’s team analyses information on businesses from India which identify creative models and progressive cultures that exist across the business landscape. Each company in the list exhibits the power and potential of innovative ideas and creative execution.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)