Shaadi.com Selects Atom m-Payment Solution
Atom Technologies, a provider of mobile payments solutions, and Shaadi.com, India’s largest matrimony portal from People Group, recently entered into a tie up for Atom’s m-payments platform.
This alliance will enable eligible NRIs to subscribe to the service through a phone call and pay in their local currency.
Shaadi.com expects a surge in its overseas subscriber base as an increasing number of NRI’s log on to the site in search of their life partner. The portal will also address user issues and queries on the payment platform.
Dewang Neralla, director of Atom Technologies, said, "Reaching out to NRIs in a more personalized manner is a very innovative method adopted by shaadi.com. It will also negate the risks involved in using credit cards online."
Internet matchmaking is today one of the most sought-after services - catering to an estimated 30 million NRIs across the globe - and has already become mainstream in India. Shaadi.com claims to have made over 8 lakh matches over the last decade.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec