Shaadi.com Selects Atom m-Payment Solution
Atom Technologies, a provider of mobile payments solutions, and Shaadi.com, India’s largest matrimony portal from People Group, recently entered into a tie up for Atom’s m-payments platform.
This alliance will enable eligible NRIs to subscribe to the service through a phone call and pay in their local currency.
Shaadi.com expects a surge in its overseas subscriber base as an increasing number of NRI’s log on to the site in search of their life partner. The portal will also address user issues and queries on the payment platform.
Dewang Neralla, director of Atom Technologies, said, "Reaching out to NRIs in a more personalized manner is a very innovative method adopted by shaadi.com. It will also negate the risks involved in using credit cards online."
Internet matchmaking is today one of the most sought-after services - catering to an estimated 30 million NRIs across the globe - and has already become mainstream in India. Shaadi.com claims to have made over 8 lakh matches over the last decade.
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations