Shaadi.com Selects Atom m-Payment Solution
Atom Technologies, a provider of mobile payments solutions, and Shaadi.com, India’s largest matrimony portal from People Group, recently entered into a tie up for Atom’s m-payments platform.
This alliance will enable eligible NRIs to subscribe to the service through a phone call and pay in their local currency.
Shaadi.com expects a surge in its overseas subscriber base as an increasing number of NRI’s log on to the site in search of their life partner. The portal will also address user issues and queries on the payment platform.
Dewang Neralla, director of Atom Technologies, said, "Reaching out to NRIs in a more personalized manner is a very innovative method adopted by shaadi.com. It will also negate the risks involved in using credit cards online."
Internet matchmaking is today one of the most sought-after services - catering to an estimated 30 million NRIs across the globe - and has already become mainstream in India. Shaadi.com claims to have made over 8 lakh matches over the last decade.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools