Shaadi.com Selects Atom m-Payment Solution
Atom Technologies, a provider of mobile payments solutions, and Shaadi.com, India’s largest matrimony portal from People Group, recently entered into a tie up for Atom’s m-payments platform.
This alliance will enable eligible NRIs to subscribe to the service through a phone call and pay in their local currency.
Shaadi.com expects a surge in its overseas subscriber base as an increasing number of NRI’s log on to the site in search of their life partner. The portal will also address user issues and queries on the payment platform.
Dewang Neralla, director of Atom Technologies, said, "Reaching out to NRIs in a more personalized manner is a very innovative method adopted by shaadi.com. It will also negate the risks involved in using credit cards online."
Internet matchmaking is today one of the most sought-after services - catering to an estimated 30 million NRIs across the globe - and has already become mainstream in India. Shaadi.com claims to have made over 8 lakh matches over the last decade.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report