Shaadi.com Selects Atom m-Payment Solution
Atom Technologies, a provider of mobile payments solutions, and Shaadi.com, India’s largest matrimony portal from People Group, recently entered into a tie up for Atom’s m-payments platform.
This alliance will enable eligible NRIs to subscribe to the service through a phone call and pay in their local currency.
Shaadi.com expects a surge in its overseas subscriber base as an increasing number of NRI’s log on to the site in search of their life partner. The portal will also address user issues and queries on the payment platform.
Dewang Neralla, director of Atom Technologies, said, "Reaching out to NRIs in a more personalized manner is a very innovative method adopted by shaadi.com. It will also negate the risks involved in using credit cards online."
Internet matchmaking is today one of the most sought-after services - catering to an estimated 30 million NRIs across the globe - and has already become mainstream in India. Shaadi.com claims to have made over 8 lakh matches over the last decade.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)