SHAREit To Establish Investment Fund In India
SHAREit will soon set up an office in India and is planning to establish an investment fund so as to focus on local Indian project cooperation and help both Indian and Chinese startup projects grow rapidly.
According to SHAREit, the company has over 600 million users all over the world, over 250 million monthly active users and over 150 million transmission files per day. In India it has over 150 million users and over 80% of smart device contents are transmitted via SHAREit.
Yan Fei, CEO of SHAREit, said: “Setting up office in India is a very important step for SHAREit to establish an overseas APP ecosphere and with this as a starter, SHAREit will gradually expand its arrangement in emerging markets.”
New internet cities like Delhi, Bangalore and Gurgaon are the motive force of the rise of the Indian market and also provide the best choices for SHAREit to set up office in India. From the latter half of 2015, SHAREit has been discussing the terms of administrative law and regulation, financing demand and tax with the local government.
In the face of the arrival of economic globalization, today India is now gradually relaxing its rules to foreign companies so as to bring in foreign investment to boost Indian economic development. Because of this, SHAREit is planning to establish an investment fund in addition to setting up office in India to provide financial support for top local content copyright owners and potential entrepreneurs, and to actively make arrangements for content distribution and consumption in the market.
SHAREit is now also helping more Chinese APP companies to find the best way to achieve rapid growth in overseas markets, especially in the new emerging markets, through its own overseas experience. The investment fund will also provide support for these companies to establish themselves develop in the shortest possible time.
According to Yan Fei, with its own product matrix, and the apps and service of its partners, it will continue providing an excellent product experience for users and a high quality business development platform for APP companies.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor