Siemens PLM Software Appoints New MD
Siemens PLM Software, a global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services, has announced Suman Bose as the vice president and managing director for its India operations. In this role, Bose is responsible for increasing Siemens PLM Software’s market share and extending its leading position in India’s PLM field.
Hans Kurt Lubberstedt, SVP (Asia Pacific) of Siemens PLM Software said, "India is a strategically important market for Siemens PLM Software in terms of our extensive market presence and growth opportunities. Suman is a great fit because he brings rich industry experience and knowledge of sales, services, business development and a strong understanding of strategy formulation and execution."
Bose earned a degree in engineering from University of Roorkee and has a post-graduate degree in business management from XLRI, Jamshedpur. He has many years of experience in the overall industry and specifically in the PLM domain across the Asia Pacific region.
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations