Siemens PLM Software Appoints New MD
Siemens PLM Software, a global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services, has announced Suman Bose as the vice president and managing director for its India operations. In this role, Bose is responsible for increasing Siemens PLM Software’s market share and extending its leading position in India’s PLM field.
Hans Kurt Lubberstedt, SVP (Asia Pacific) of Siemens PLM Software said, "India is a strategically important market for Siemens PLM Software in terms of our extensive market presence and growth opportunities. Suman is a great fit because he brings rich industry experience and knowledge of sales, services, business development and a strong understanding of strategy formulation and execution."
Bose earned a degree in engineering from University of Roorkee and has a post-graduate degree in business management from XLRI, Jamshedpur. He has many years of experience in the overall industry and specifically in the PLM domain across the Asia Pacific region.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- Three Cos Merge To Form Rs.100 Cr Entity In IIoT, AIDC
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Top 5 Recruitment Trends To Dominate In 2018
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats