Sify's Online Recruitment For IBPS
Sify has enabled online recruitment examinations for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that conducts recruitment for banks and financial institutions besides public sector undertakings.
Sify’s online examination engine- iTest, facilitated the Scale I to scale II promotion examination for 867 officers of Indian Overseas Bank through IBPS. The examination was conducted simultaneously from 123 Sify iWays across 47 cities.
According to Prof. V K. Chilana, IBPS, “Conducting online examinations has helped IBPS in reducing turn around times while also opening up an additional mode of delivery for us. With this service, we are able to meet the requirements of our member organizations and clients faster and offer instant evaluation as opposed to the manual mode. The success of this initiative has given us the confidence to offer online testing services on a larger scale in future.”
Dipan Bhattacharyya, Senior Vice President - enterprise solutions, Sify said, “Combining our technological expertise with the Sify iWay service excellence, we make the whole online examination process quite simple, both for the candidates as also for the companies availing of the service”.
Companies increasingly prefer the online examination model for their recruitment needs because of the significant cost saving on recruitment and administration. Also this model offers them total flexibility and the convenience of remote management thereby eliminating logistical issues.
Sify’s clientele for online examinations include the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative Bank (PMC) and several BPO companies.
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- Top 5 Recruitment Trends To Dominate In 2018
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018