Simmtronics to manufacture and distribute VIA pc-1 in India
VIA Technologies (TPE:2388), a processor platforms provider, recently appointed Simmtronics Semiconductors as its manufacturing and distribution partner for pc-1 mainboards in India and 15 other countries in the surrounding SAARC, Middle East, and Africa regions.
“With their world class manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution channels, Simmtronics are the perfect partner for us and we look forward to closely working with them to develop these high fast growing markets,” remarked Timothy Chen, Head of Global Sales & Marketing for VIA Technologies.
VIA has also appointed Amod Phadke as director sales for India, SAARC, Middle East, and Africa. Phadke, with more than 15 years’ experience, will be responsible for driving VIA pc-1 product marketing and promotional activities throughout the target regions.
“We are delighted to be working with VIA, which has for many years been a global leader in developing high-performance yet energy-efficient x86 processors and motherboards for Green PCs,” commented Indrajit Sabharwal, MD, Simmtronics Semiconductors.
Under the terms of the agreement, Simmtronics informed, that it will assemble a full range of low-power, highly-integrated pc-1 motherboards in its advanced manufacturing facility in Roorkee, Uttaranchal, India, and distribute the products through its channel partners in India and other markets, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Dubai, UAE, Turkey, Iraq, Algeria, and Ghana.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies