SITA, Orange Business Services Extend Alliance
SITA, the air transport communications and IT solutions provider, and Orange Business Services have broadened their existing partnership to cover Orange’s extensive range of communications services.
The new deal is valued at $2 billion and is spread over seven years.
Francesco Violante, CEO of SITA, said, "Our extended partnership with Orange Business Services secures and enhances SITA s ability to deliver continued improvements and exceptional service levels for our communication solutions in over 220 countries and territories, supporting more than 1,800 customers."
SITA is a leading provider of critical services to airports and airlines worldwide.
Commenting on the new deal, Barbara Dalibard, president and CEO, Orange Business Services, said this new agreement is a win-win situation not just for SITA and Orange Business Services, but also for the air transport industry.
"Orange Business Services strategy is aimed at supporting our customers key challenges and creating new business opportunities. Orange Business Services sees real-time business and machine-to-machine services as the next growth wave and is pleased to provide these innovative services to SITA, along with traditional network and convergence services," Dalibard said.
Currently, the services and solutions offered by the tie-up include AirportHub, IPVPN networks, SITA Mobility Access and voice & convergence solutions.
SITA has a long history and presence in the South Asia and India region with over 400 customers, including airlines, airports, governments and ground handlers providing services to the air transport industry.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner