Six-Bay Storage Product for SMBs
Netgear Technologies, which is one of the companies in providing technologically-advanced networking solutions worldwide, announced the availability of the industry s first six-bay desktop network-attached storage solution (NAS) for small- and medium-sized businesses. The product is designed to meet the centralized network storage upto 200-user SMBs.
The product- ReadyNAS Pro of the gigabit desktop storage family delivers high availability, performance, expandability, and service efficiently in a cost-effective fashion that is easy to use and quick to deploy, the company s press statement said.
It is available in storage capacities of 1.5TB (RNDP6350), 3TB (RNDP6310), and 6TB (RNDP6610) broadening the company s already existing ReadyNAS product portfolio.
ReadyNAS Pro, the newest member of the ReadyNAS product family, provides up to 6TB of network-attached storage, enabling users across the LAN or WAN to store, back up and share digital data from a combination of Windows, Macintosh and Linux platforms.
Small- and medium-sized businesses have yearned for a high performance, high capacity NAS device tailored for their IT infrastructures and IT budgets, said Atul Jain, country manager for India & SAARC with Netgear.
The small business represents the next frontier for storage vendors, said Pushan Rinnen, research director at Gartner. We are seeing continued market growth for network-attached storage devices in this market, as businesses are seeking simple solutions to handle an ever-increasing amount of data across their networks.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- Here's How Compliance Violation Leads To High Attrition
- Why Not Work With A Bot In Future?
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives