Six-Bay Storage Product for SMBs
Netgear Technologies, which is one of the companies in providing technologically-advanced networking solutions worldwide, announced the availability of the industry s first six-bay desktop network-attached storage solution (NAS) for small- and medium-sized businesses. The product is designed to meet the centralized network storage upto 200-user SMBs.
The product- ReadyNAS Pro of the gigabit desktop storage family delivers high availability, performance, expandability, and service efficiently in a cost-effective fashion that is easy to use and quick to deploy, the company s press statement said.
It is available in storage capacities of 1.5TB (RNDP6350), 3TB (RNDP6310), and 6TB (RNDP6610) broadening the company s already existing ReadyNAS product portfolio.
ReadyNAS Pro, the newest member of the ReadyNAS product family, provides up to 6TB of network-attached storage, enabling users across the LAN or WAN to store, back up and share digital data from a combination of Windows, Macintosh and Linux platforms.
Small- and medium-sized businesses have yearned for a high performance, high capacity NAS device tailored for their IT infrastructures and IT budgets, said Atul Jain, country manager for India & SAARC with Netgear.
The small business represents the next frontier for storage vendors, said Pushan Rinnen, research director at Gartner. We are seeing continued market growth for network-attached storage devices in this market, as businesses are seeking simple solutions to handle an ever-increasing amount of data across their networks.
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- 10 Ways CEOs Can Fund Digital Initiatives
- APAC CIOs Leading Adoption of Disruptive Technologies: Gartner
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018