SK C&C India Appoints Gupta as COO
SK C&C India, an affiliate company of $1.2 billion worth SK Group, Korea has announced the appointment of Sanjay Gupta, as its country manager and chief of India operations. Gupta will spearhead SK C&C’s global delivery center in India.
Gupta formerly held leadership roles at Accenture and IDC India. Prior to joining Accenture and moving to India in June 2007, Sanjay was working with IBM in Chicago as a program manager with e-business planning.
“Sanjay’s appointment is a significant milestone in our expansion plans for India as we set up our global business platform,” said Manish Prakash, vice president and head of global business at SK C&C.
- Shifting Security Strategy From Breach 'Prevention' To 'Acceptance'
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- Cisco Separates Enterprise And Public Sector Roles
- Fiber Channel Won't Die; It Has Emerged Even Stronger
- AI, Speed Of Response Vital In Cyber Security
- Flipkart CFO Sanjay Baweja Resigns In The Middle Of Sale Season
- Information & Storage Management Outsourcing Is The Future In India
- Helping SMEs Unleash The Potential of Cloud Technologies
- LinkedIn's Most Viewed CEOs In India
- Driverless Cars Are The Future Of Auto Sector