Skelta Platform Supports MS SharePoint 2010
Skelta Software, a Bangalore-based company that provides enterprise-wide Business Process Management (BPM) workflow software solutions, announced that Skelta BPM.NET now supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Skelta BPM.NET is a collaborative platform for small as well as large enterprises to develop a business applications.
According to the company, it has worked closely with the Microsoft development community and Microsoft itself to include support for the future version of SharePoint.
"The priority at this moment is to provide advanced BPM functionality to SharePoint 2010 and support SharePoint 2010 environment with all the features of Skelta BPM like collaborative process designing, forms designing, Outlook integration, enterprise Web content management, business intelligence and reporting," said Arvind Agarwal, CTO of Skelta Software.
At present, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is still in the beta stage. It is expected to be available in the first half of 2010. Skelta BPM plans to release these new features alongside this release.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year