Skelta Platform Supports MS SharePoint 2010
Skelta Software, a Bangalore-based company that provides enterprise-wide Business Process Management (BPM) workflow software solutions, announced that Skelta BPM.NET now supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Skelta BPM.NET is a collaborative platform for small as well as large enterprises to develop a business applications.
According to the company, it has worked closely with the Microsoft development community and Microsoft itself to include support for the future version of SharePoint.
"The priority at this moment is to provide advanced BPM functionality to SharePoint 2010 and support SharePoint 2010 environment with all the features of Skelta BPM like collaborative process designing, forms designing, Outlook integration, enterprise Web content management, business intelligence and reporting," said Arvind Agarwal, CTO of Skelta Software.
At present, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is still in the beta stage. It is expected to be available in the first half of 2010. Skelta BPM plans to release these new features alongside this release.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Online Lending Reaching A New High
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head