Skelta Platform Supports MS SharePoint 2010
Skelta Software, a Bangalore-based company that provides enterprise-wide Business Process Management (BPM) workflow software solutions, announced that Skelta BPM.NET now supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Skelta BPM.NET is a collaborative platform for small as well as large enterprises to develop a business applications.
According to the company, it has worked closely with the Microsoft development community and Microsoft itself to include support for the future version of SharePoint.
"The priority at this moment is to provide advanced BPM functionality to SharePoint 2010 and support SharePoint 2010 environment with all the features of Skelta BPM like collaborative process designing, forms designing, Outlook integration, enterprise Web content management, business intelligence and reporting," said Arvind Agarwal, CTO of Skelta Software.
At present, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is still in the beta stage. It is expected to be available in the first half of 2010. Skelta BPM plans to release these new features alongside this release.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?