Skelta Platform Supports MS SharePoint 2010
Skelta Software, a Bangalore-based company that provides enterprise-wide Business Process Management (BPM) workflow software solutions, announced that Skelta BPM.NET now supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Skelta BPM.NET is a collaborative platform for small as well as large enterprises to develop a business applications.
According to the company, it has worked closely with the Microsoft development community and Microsoft itself to include support for the future version of SharePoint.
"The priority at this moment is to provide advanced BPM functionality to SharePoint 2010 and support SharePoint 2010 environment with all the features of Skelta BPM like collaborative process designing, forms designing, Outlook integration, enterprise Web content management, business intelligence and reporting," said Arvind Agarwal, CTO of Skelta Software.
At present, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is still in the beta stage. It is expected to be available in the first half of 2010. Skelta BPM plans to release these new features alongside this release.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate