Smallest Self-Checkout Solution From NCR
NCR Corporation has announced its new version of self-checkout FastLane Mini, a small model ideal for space-constrained retail locations.
NCR claims the new product to be the smallest full-function self-checkout system with a full range of tendering capabilities. It enables users to scan, bag and pay for purchases using cash, debit cards, credit cards or other electronic payment methods.
FastLane Mini is user friendly with all components readily accessible from the front of the system. It uses the touch-screen user interface, multimedia graphics, voice and visual prompts and a signature capture pad for completing credit card transactions. It can also be equipped to accept coupons, deactivate electronic article surveillance tags and provide ATM-like functionality by dispensing cash back.
Mike Webster, VP & GM, self-service NCR said, “One-third smaller than our Express model, the NCR FastLane Mini fits virtually any store layout, allowing even retailers with space restrictions to offer their customers the convenience of self-checkout.”
“Adding cash acceptance functionality to the Mini further extends NCR’s global self-checkout leadership, offering retailers unmatched flexibility with system configurations that have both an input conveyor belt and a take-away conveyor belt,” Webster added.
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable