Smart cooling for medium, high-density DCs
Emerson Network Power has introduced SmartAisle Cooling System for medium and high-density data centers in India. The solution combines containment technology with intelligent environmental controls, to deliver more than 30 percent energy savings and 25 percent improvement in capacity. Emerson Network Power will train its internal sales force to market and service this advanced product line.
SmartAisle integrates cold aisle containment with the rack solution. It provides focused cool air at the right temperature and volume directly to the IT infrastructure equipment, and maintains those parameters in changing datacenter conditions through dynamic adaptive control of room airflow, temperature and humidity.
B.B. Kale, country manager for the Liebert Precision Cooling business of Emerson Network Power in India said, "The average rack density of Indian datacenters has risen sharply in the past year alone to 6-9 kW, and organizations’ focus is shifting towards energy efficient cooling solutions that deliver high availability."
As per the International Data Corporation (IDC), captive datacenters are expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.9 percent during 2009-11, with manufacturing and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) showing high deployment. Demand from the government sector is expected to pick up in 2010 and beyond.
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks