Smart Digivision Deploys IPTV Billing Solution
SunTec Business Solutions, a provider of convergent transaction pricing and billing solutions for the Communications, Media and Entertainment (CME) industry announced that Smart Digivision has deployed its IPTV billing solution to price and bill Smart Digivision’s MyWay IPTV Service in India.
SunTec’s convergent billing solution TBMS-T supports the service provider to handle complex revenue sharing business rules and settlement with IPTV service carriers and content providers/aggregators, allowing the service provider to design innovative services and programmes/content to attract more usage and consumers. SunTec’s solution also interfaces in near real time with all the other systems deployed to support MyWay to roll out dynamic value added services and product bundling options.
"SunTec’s solution met all our expectations, in the quality of deployment, competence demonstrated and sensitivity to our needs to ensure that we roll out our IPTV service with the scale and quality that the telecom industry has envisioned for years on the scheduled time," Said Kapil Dev Kumar, COO, Smart Digivision.
"Having rolled out IPTV services, Smart Digivision has become the one of first service providers in India to introduce IPTV services in India, reaching out to largest broadband subscriber base and we are excited about being a part of Smart Digivision s debut in the IPTV arena," Said K Nanda Kumar, CEO SunTec.
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies