Smart Digivision Deploys IPTV Billing Solution
SunTec Business Solutions, a provider of convergent transaction pricing and billing solutions for the Communications, Media and Entertainment (CME) industry announced that Smart Digivision has deployed its IPTV billing solution to price and bill Smart Digivision’s MyWay IPTV Service in India.
SunTec’s convergent billing solution TBMS-T supports the service provider to handle complex revenue sharing business rules and settlement with IPTV service carriers and content providers/aggregators, allowing the service provider to design innovative services and programmes/content to attract more usage and consumers. SunTec’s solution also interfaces in near real time with all the other systems deployed to support MyWay to roll out dynamic value added services and product bundling options.
"SunTec’s solution met all our expectations, in the quality of deployment, competence demonstrated and sensitivity to our needs to ensure that we roll out our IPTV service with the scale and quality that the telecom industry has envisioned for years on the scheduled time," Said Kapil Dev Kumar, COO, Smart Digivision.
"Having rolled out IPTV services, Smart Digivision has become the one of first service providers in India to introduce IPTV services in India, reaching out to largest broadband subscriber base and we are excited about being a part of Smart Digivision s debut in the IPTV arena," Said K Nanda Kumar, CEO SunTec.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Find Best Deals On Computer & Accessories With Zouton