Smart Guard targets SMEs with new surveillance technology
Smart Guard Systems (SGS) has launched a new surveillance solution especially designed for IP surveillance market in Surat. The solution enables the users to go for complete IP-based surveillance solutions and also migration from existing analogue systems to IP surveillance.
It does this by using encoders which transform passive analog systems into proactive IP surveillance. Targeting the jewellery, textile, and SME sector in Surat, Smart Guard says its solution will bring to them the advantages and applications of IP surveillance - superior image quality, scalability and flexibility, etc. Further, IP surveillance has easy & future-proof integration and has options of embedded Analytics & intelligence.
Smart Guard has also unveiled a range of IP solutions as well as encoders for migration from analog to IP surveillance systems. The encoder enables the user to migrate from existing analogue system to IP-based system, at the same time allowing him to add new IP cameras as part of expansion, thus creating a hybrid system consisting of existing analogue system and new IP cameras.
By 2013, the IP surveillance is expected to overtake analog systems in India and Smart Guard intends to use this opportunity to entrench itself in the marekt.
“The Indian surveillance market is nascent and estimated at about Rs. 800 cores. The IP surveillance market is currently at 10% of the total market but growing at a CAGR of 50%. It is estimated to reach over Rs. 400 crore in the next five years. We expect a year on year growth of 50% and are aiming at a 10-15% market share in the initial years,” said Gurudas Parwani, president - SGS
- Avaya Will Continue To Bet Big On SMBs, Digital India
- Banks Should Look At Blockchain With Security Lens: EY
- Why The Number Of Women In Cybersecurity Is So Low?
- Managed Security, The Answer To Growing Cyber Threats
- IoT And Security: A Match Made In IT Heaven?
- 10 Ways Cos Can Minimize Risk Of Ransomware
- Digisol Will Continue To Promote “Make in India”
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 14-18)
- Smart Clothes: The Future Of Enterprise Wearables
- CISO Transiting From IT Head To Risk Compliance Enabler