Smartron Brings AI powered IoT Platform
Home bred technology company Smartron has unveiled tronXTM and tronX LifeTM, which are based on an artificial intelligent (AI) ecosystem. These AI devices connect a range of devices, sensors and systems to tronX core, which offers intelligent services. It would initially target four verticals- personal, home, health and infra segments.
Developed on the world of ‘Internet of Trons’, the new connected ecosystem enables instant access to profile, data, content, services, cloud, care, community and other IoT devices.
“Smarton is India’s first global technology OEM and IoT brand. We are proud and excited to unveil tronX today, a first-of-its- kind AI powered IoT platform and a kind of GenNext OS designed to run seamlessly across a wide range of devices, sensors, vehicles and systems. This allows us to deliver highly intelligent and localized experiences, services and care support critical to IOT success,” Mahesh Lingareddy, founder and chairman, Smartron.
To begin with, Smartron announced four verticals-tronX Personal, tronX Health, tronX Home, and tronX Infra- that are in the works at the R&D facility. “Hardware innovation spurred by IoT and AI is the next big wave in technology and with this launch, we are opening up an ecosystem to our partners that is Indian at its roots and global in its outlook. We already have many companies that have partnered with us in delivering innovative HW and SW solutions,” adds Lingareddy.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)