SNIA Brings Global Certification Programs Home
Storage Networking Industry Association India (SNIA), the apex storage networking industry body, has successfully concluded its first two courses ‘SA 100-Introduction to Network Storage’ and ‘SA 110-Essential of Storage Networking’ at the IIIT-B campus in Bangalore.
Part of the education initiative spearheaded by SNIA India, it encompassed a series of beginner and advanced-level courses for better information storage management in India.
These courses were attended by over 50 participants from across the industry including storage vendors, system integrators, channel partners and distributors, consulting organizations as well as software development businesses.
Representatives from companies of repute like Dell, EMC, Novell, MindTree, Infosys, iFlex, Adaptec, Fortune etc appreciated the value added from these courses.
Each two-day course comprising of two categories, SA100 and SA110, focused on Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and knowledge of advanced storage networking topics and interoperability issues.
According to Professor S Sadagopan, founder director, IIIT-B, “Storage is becoming one of the ‘top 3′ items of IT investment. Indian IT companies will have considerable competitive advantage, if they can play a leadership role in storage area networking technology.”
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- Boom Time For India's Video Surveillance Storage Market
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate