SNIA Brings Global Certification Programs Home
Storage Networking Industry Association India (SNIA), the apex storage networking industry body, has successfully concluded its first two courses ‘SA 100-Introduction to Network Storage’ and ‘SA 110-Essential of Storage Networking’ at the IIIT-B campus in Bangalore.
Part of the education initiative spearheaded by SNIA India, it encompassed a series of beginner and advanced-level courses for better information storage management in India.
These courses were attended by over 50 participants from across the industry including storage vendors, system integrators, channel partners and distributors, consulting organizations as well as software development businesses.
Representatives from companies of repute like Dell, EMC, Novell, MindTree, Infosys, iFlex, Adaptec, Fortune etc appreciated the value added from these courses.
Each two-day course comprising of two categories, SA100 and SA110, focused on Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and knowledge of advanced storage networking topics and interoperability issues.
According to Professor S Sadagopan, founder director, IIIT-B, “Storage is becoming one of the ‘top 3′ items of IT investment. Indian IT companies will have considerable competitive advantage, if they can play a leadership role in storage area networking technology.”
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation