SNIA Brings Global Certification Programs Home
Storage Networking Industry Association India (SNIA), the apex storage networking industry body, has successfully concluded its first two courses ‘SA 100-Introduction to Network Storage’ and ‘SA 110-Essential of Storage Networking’ at the IIIT-B campus in Bangalore.
Part of the education initiative spearheaded by SNIA India, it encompassed a series of beginner and advanced-level courses for better information storage management in India.
These courses were attended by over 50 participants from across the industry including storage vendors, system integrators, channel partners and distributors, consulting organizations as well as software development businesses.
Representatives from companies of repute like Dell, EMC, Novell, MindTree, Infosys, iFlex, Adaptec, Fortune etc appreciated the value added from these courses.
Each two-day course comprising of two categories, SA100 and SA110, focused on Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and knowledge of advanced storage networking topics and interoperability issues.
According to Professor S Sadagopan, founder director, IIIT-B, “Storage is becoming one of the ‘top 3′ items of IT investment. Indian IT companies will have considerable competitive advantage, if they can play a leadership role in storage area networking technology.”
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation