Soft-AID Launches Visitor Management Software
Ever bothered as to what would the situation be, if you thought of getting a report on the visitors to your office on a daily or monthly basis. It might be a cumbersome process for anyone to generate desired reports by rummaging through pages of illegible visitor records maintained by the security staff of your enterprise or scribbled by the visitors themselves.
Soft-AID Computers Pvt. Ltd., a Pune based solutions provider, has launched a visitor management software, Lobbytech, that is suitable for small and medium offices to generate visitor badges with photo ID and monitor them as well.
Speaking to CXOtoday, Amol Deshpande, director-software, Soft-AID computers Ltd., said, Lobbytech streamlines the visitor monitoring process in a significant way. This is meant for small enterprises and can generate badges for fifty visitors per day. It is a part of our enterprise management suite that is exclusively for large enterprises.
Lobbytech has distinct modules for creating a visitor badge, that will take a snap of the visitor instantly and would get printed. The sign out module is for monitoring the process of a visitor leaving the organization after he/she has signed out. The reports module allows the creation of daily / monthly report that would act as the visitor book. One can search the visits by a specific visitor or even based on his/her organization.
The set-up module helps customizing Lobbytech for specific needs such as choosing the enterprise logo, organizations name, address etc. The housekeeping module helps remove the unwanted records that are of no use. The module for designing of the badge allows an organization to design a visitor badge / ID as per their own requirement. The safety declarations, logo of the organization etc. can also be placed on the badge. Lobbytech works on any laser jet printers.
According to Deshpande the software can be downloaded from here at a cost of Rs. 2500 for a single user license. In last one month we have got 10 downloads of the product from customers abroad and in India we see a very huge potential, concluded Deshpande.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- 5 Mantras To Keep Your Company Data Safe
- Ecommerce Market To Reach $33 Bn, IT-BPM at $140 Bn This Fiscal: Study
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys