Solix Technologies Joins SNIA
Solix Technologies, provider of information lifecycle management (ILM) solutions, has announced that it has joined Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA).
SNIA works in conjunction with its member companies to make storage network technologies simple to implement and easy to manage thus increasing its adoption. It aims to drive future storage industry standards, provide best practice, and develop comprehensive educational offerings throughout the world.
There are presently 460 members in SNIA, such as Cisco, IISc Bangalore, University of Pune, HDFC Bank, CDAC, Satyam, IIT Mumbai, Hero Honda, ICICI Infotech, IIIT Bangalore, ITC, Kotak Mahindra Bank etc.
Solix automates enterprise data archiving to organize enterprise data, application migration and application upgrade to optimize performance, compliance and storage of enterprise IT systems.
Shekhar Dasgupta, President & COO, Solix said, “Many of the world’s most respected and technically innovative IT providers are SNIA members. We are honored to join the most respected and influential association in the storage networking industry and look forward to working with other industry visionaries to create new standards, provide education and empower customers throughout the world.”
Wayne M. Adams, Chair, SNIA said, “We welcome Solix to SNIA and their planned contributions within the SNIA’s focused areas for ILM, archiving, and data protection. Their valuable experience and expertise in the data management and storage industry will benefit the SNIA, its members and the IT industry for many years to come.”
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D