Solix Technologies releases enterprise data management suite
Solix Technologies, a provider of enterprise data management solutions, introduced Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite 5.0 (Solix EDMS). Solix EDMS 5.0 is meant to enable customers to cost-effectively manage their enterprise application portfolio with advancements that provide end-to-end solution to retire or de-commission legacy applications with quick Return on Investment (ROI).
According to Solix, customers will be able maximize efficiencies around application portfolio management, reduce costs to implement application retirement projects, with a comprehensive repeatable model that provides an end-to-end solution within a single, unified product that is simple to deploy, run and manage on all major Java EE application servers with support for heterogeneous databases.
The EDMS 5.0 features include Solix Application Portfolio Manager (Solix APM) where business users can search, browse and create reports on data objects and export data as required in common formats such as XML and CSV.
The EDMS provides new integrations across Oracle applications and fusion middleware platform that include database archiving support for Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), and support for deploying Solix EDMS on Oracle WebLogic 11g, as stated by the company.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies