Solix Technologies releases enterprise data management suite
Solix Technologies, a provider of enterprise data management solutions, introduced Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite 5.0 (Solix EDMS). Solix EDMS 5.0 is meant to enable customers to cost-effectively manage their enterprise application portfolio with advancements that provide end-to-end solution to retire or de-commission legacy applications with quick Return on Investment (ROI).
According to Solix, customers will be able maximize efficiencies around application portfolio management, reduce costs to implement application retirement projects, with a comprehensive repeatable model that provides an end-to-end solution within a single, unified product that is simple to deploy, run and manage on all major Java EE application servers with support for heterogeneous databases.
The EDMS 5.0 features include Solix Application Portfolio Manager (Solix APM) where business users can search, browse and create reports on data objects and export data as required in common formats such as XML and CSV.
The EDMS provides new integrations across Oracle applications and fusion middleware platform that include database archiving support for Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), and support for deploying Solix EDMS on Oracle WebLogic 11g, as stated by the company.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO