Solix Technologies releases enterprise data management suite
Solix Technologies, a provider of enterprise data management solutions, introduced Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite 5.0 (Solix EDMS). Solix EDMS 5.0 is meant to enable customers to cost-effectively manage their enterprise application portfolio with advancements that provide end-to-end solution to retire or de-commission legacy applications with quick Return on Investment (ROI).
According to Solix, customers will be able maximize efficiencies around application portfolio management, reduce costs to implement application retirement projects, with a comprehensive repeatable model that provides an end-to-end solution within a single, unified product that is simple to deploy, run and manage on all major Java EE application servers with support for heterogeneous databases.
The EDMS 5.0 features include Solix Application Portfolio Manager (Solix APM) where business users can search, browse and create reports on data objects and export data as required in common formats such as XML and CSV.
The EDMS provides new integrations across Oracle applications and fusion middleware platform that include database archiving support for Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), and support for deploying Solix EDMS on Oracle WebLogic 11g, as stated by the company.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet