Solix Technologies releases enterprise data management suite
Solix Technologies, a provider of enterprise data management solutions, introduced Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite 5.0 (Solix EDMS). Solix EDMS 5.0 is meant to enable customers to cost-effectively manage their enterprise application portfolio with advancements that provide end-to-end solution to retire or de-commission legacy applications with quick Return on Investment (ROI).
According to Solix, customers will be able maximize efficiencies around application portfolio management, reduce costs to implement application retirement projects, with a comprehensive repeatable model that provides an end-to-end solution within a single, unified product that is simple to deploy, run and manage on all major Java EE application servers with support for heterogeneous databases.
The EDMS 5.0 features include Solix Application Portfolio Manager (Solix APM) where business users can search, browse and create reports on data objects and export data as required in common formats such as XML and CSV.
The EDMS provides new integrations across Oracle applications and fusion middleware platform that include database archiving support for Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), and support for deploying Solix EDMS on Oracle WebLogic 11g, as stated by the company.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Top Trends To Inspire Your Employees In 2018
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data