Solix to Support Oracle Universal Online Archive
Solix Technologies, a provider of Enterprise Data Management Solutions (EDMS) used by large enterprise customers to manage business critical data, today announced that the Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) supports Oracle Universal Online Archive (OUOA).
EDMS addresses both compliance and information lifecycle management (ILM) requirements through four complementary solutions: Enterprise Archiving, Secure Test and Development, Application Sunsetting and Migration, and Data Auditor.
Using EDMS in conjunction with OUOA helps eliminate the need for multiple archive servers and reduce information silos, so customers can more easily meet their governance policies while lowering their regulatory compliance costs. Adding the Oracle Database 11g Advanced Compression option enables de-duplication and compression that allows customers to further reduce total storage costs.
We all know the vaue of having a robust, enterprise-scalable repository that allows customers to trust that their content is secure, said Rich Buchheim, senior director of development, Oracle. Having a single source of truth that has a formal retention policy means that information is securely preserved and also reliably destroyed when it reaches end of life.
Solix EDMS provides core value-add extensions to Oracle Database and Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies that improve the functionality, ease-of-use and cross-platform interoperability of the Oracle Database and Oracle Enterprise Content Management platform for IT departments and end-users, said Shekhar Dasgupta, chief operating officer, Solix Technologies. We believe this integration provides effective Enterprise Data Management that helps lower infrastructure costs and improve application performance, and builds a solid foundation for eDiscovery.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- Cloud Boosts Collaboration between HR, Finance
- Simplifying ERP Even For Entry Level Staff