Solution for Real-Time Application Delivery
Compuware has unveiled what it terms as Optimal Delivery Manager, which is an integrated suite of application delivery management solutions and includes application delivery management, business requirements management, project management, quality assurance, and performance assurance.
The press release mentions that the solution provides a business-driven application delivery management capability through integration with business requirements. It aims to aid IT executives to ensure that projects are continually aligned with business goals.
According to the release, the solution’s dashboard can display metrics from project management, business requirements management, quality assurance, and performance assurance solution offerings, and can also be extended to include information from third-party products. By including metrics from a wide variety of sources, managers can gain visibility into a broad range of application delivery activities, eliminating the time-consuming effort of gathering and rolling up metrics.
Additionally, Compuware also announced a series of new professional services, which will help analyze organizations current delivery capability, and delivery improvement services by identifying the problem areas.
- Boom Time For Consumer Electronics Brands This Diwali
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage
- 5 Ways CEOs Can Promote Cybersecurity In The IoT Era
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study
- 9 Considerations When Employing IoT
- Using Big Data To Solve Telcos' Frauds, Revenue leakage
- DHL eCommerce Selects FarEye To Boost Brand Image