Solution for Real-Time Application Delivery
Compuware has unveiled what it terms as Optimal Delivery Manager, which is an integrated suite of application delivery management solutions and includes application delivery management, business requirements management, project management, quality assurance, and performance assurance.
The press release mentions that the solution provides a business-driven application delivery management capability through integration with business requirements. It aims to aid IT executives to ensure that projects are continually aligned with business goals.
According to the release, the solution’s dashboard can display metrics from project management, business requirements management, quality assurance, and performance assurance solution offerings, and can also be extended to include information from third-party products. By including metrics from a wide variety of sources, managers can gain visibility into a broad range of application delivery activities, eliminating the time-consuming effort of gathering and rolling up metrics.
Additionally, Compuware also announced a series of new professional services, which will help analyze organizations current delivery capability, and delivery improvement services by identifying the problem areas.
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Is Time Ripe For Robot CEOs? Firms Think Otherwise
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical
- How To Avoid And Mitigate Risk Of Fake News