Solution to Reduce Product Defect Backlogs
In a bid to enable the software industry reduce chronic software product defect backlogs, Symphony Service Corp. has unveiled a new solution — ‘Product Defect Remediation’ – designed to help software product companies reduce troublesome ‘bug’ backlog build-up.
This solution also allows product engineers of software companies and their client teams to partner with Symphony so that they can quickly reduce defect backlogs that are impacting customer satisfaction. The software companies can also benefit by freeing up internal engineering resources to focus on strategic R&D initiatives that support the rapid introduction of new software products and features.
With Symphony Services Product Defect Remediation solution, ISV’s and software-enabled businesses now have a solution that effectively reduces product bug backlogs, supporting more rapid access to revenue, improved customer satisfaction, and reallocation of internal engineering resources to the critical development of next-generation product features and functionality that customers expect.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study