Solution to Reduce Product Defect Backlogs
In a bid to enable the software industry reduce chronic software product defect backlogs, Symphony Service Corp. has unveiled a new solution — ‘Product Defect Remediation’ – designed to help software product companies reduce troublesome ‘bug’ backlog build-up.
This solution also allows product engineers of software companies and their client teams to partner with Symphony so that they can quickly reduce defect backlogs that are impacting customer satisfaction. The software companies can also benefit by freeing up internal engineering resources to focus on strategic R&D initiatives that support the rapid introduction of new software products and features.
With Symphony Services Product Defect Remediation solution, ISV’s and software-enabled businesses now have a solution that effectively reduces product bug backlogs, supporting more rapid access to revenue, improved customer satisfaction, and reallocation of internal engineering resources to the critical development of next-generation product features and functionality that customers expect.
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market